• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Did people not PS back when Flowin played? Even I can PS decently, although I should put a bit more practice into it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
what time you leaving friday?
No idea. I likely couldn't find out either.

does anyone wanna play in blacksburg? I know its kinda a far drive, but i could house whoever indefinitely and maybe chip in for gas...

I might host a tourney here depending on if u guys are interested, just lemme know what dates are good and if it's too far
June is best for me. Most any time in June(except maybe Impulse weekend).

Did people not PS back when Flowin played? Even I can PS decently, although I should put a bit more practice into it.
I don't think they did.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Yo Chris I just got that bad boy in!

OMG I am almost up to like I used to be after messing with it a lil, now I can move! Still need to get better though.

Damn it PP now I am driving up there by myself, if any one is considering going I can pick you up as long as you chip in for gas and hotel and ****.

I am most likely leaving Friday not sure on the time yet cause of my Military work, coming back Sunday cause that is when it ends. Just lemme know.

and no people did PS, just not like they do now, like all my goddamn lasers like some of you PS **** do it.

HOLLA

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I already had a ride Flowin sorry! Maybe you can get a ride in the car I'm in if we can be in Raleigh in time.

I'll try to coordinate unless others want to go with you.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
PP just keep me posted man,

I can do the drive by myself, I just rather have passengers/ride with someone just for safety.

HOLLA

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Are you guys playing at State? I can try to get a ride in this weekend if you guys are up for a game. I do have to take chemistry/english/whatnot exams for State, though, but I have to take those before the 21st, so I have time.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
prolly no melee...but project m is cool too right? lol marvel as well.

idk its on you if your bored enough haha.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Man, why does it have to be today? I just finished an AP Test, picked up a new main in LoL, and beat a team with people over 10 levels higher than me. I'm too tired to do anything else today.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Just so you guys know, my laptop's motherboard broke last week, so I won't be able to record any matches until I get a new laptop.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I have some at home things I might have to stay and deal with. On the flipside, if things get too antsy here at home, then going up there would be the perfect answer. My number is 3366867961, and if I think ill go, ill shoot u a pm if I don't have your number by the time I feel like leaving.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
yo Chris I can host today, gotta watch my kid so i got a house, if you do come though you might need to bring that lil tv of yours cause all i got in the house is Flat Screens.

HOLLA

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i think i'ma let my hands recharge and spend some time with the fam today. too much powershielding and fox yesterday lol.

we definitely gotta go back at it again sometime soon though. it was too fun.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
If melee were to be ran at Rockem Sockem who would be interested in coming? Brawl was ran this past weekend and it was pretty successful, so I may be able to get Melee there on alternating tournaments.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's in Charlotte so I'd go.

If the turnout was decent at least anyway.

Will it be at that place it was last time again? I HATED that parking lot lol.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I probably wouldn't be able to make it to Charlotte. Especially if I manage to get some undergraduate research going on during the summer.

archer.

Smash Lord
Nah it's not gonna be at that club again, it's gonna be at the Hilton near UNCC.

Top Bottom