• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Lots of people invented lots of things. Just because he invented something that's way cooler and more important than a bunch of other inventions doesn't mean... Actually, it means it's pretty important and cool. Is that why Falco's movement flows so well?

Given that Flowin invented Falco, he's allowed to think of himself as Superman. It's practically the same thing.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Oh, you're right. That ruins everything I've been thinking for the past few posts.

Let's go with Batman, then. I bet he doesn't have a hero.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You mean Batman wants to be killed in an alley, then turn out to not be dead and try to kill his own son?

That's just messed up.

PP, is Captain America your hero?

Mahone

Smash Champion
mahone's hero is definitely me.....

but he won't admit it.....

he'd probably deny it actually....
And you're hero is armada, but YOU won't admit that.

You mean Batman wants to be killed in an alley, then turn out to not be dead and try to kill his own son?

That's just messed up.

My hero could be Gandhi... doesn't mean i want to be assassinated. That doesn't make any sense, even for a joke.

I don't know about that second part cuz i didn't read that much batman... but he looked up to his dad cuz he was a doctor and saved people's lives iirc.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

That's just messed up.

No he is just cool.

And you're hero is armada, but YOU won't admit that.
See you just want to make me salty, whereas I'm trying to spread some truth. That's fine though man I just really don't want to discuss this anymore okay

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
PP, I'll call you a genius if you can teach me to become good enough to beat him with Kirby. That's a much bigger challenge than just beating him yourself.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yo flowin, i leave tomorrow evening. my schedule should be pretty open in the immediate future, but i have a sneaking suspicion that i wont go long without a job. lookin forward to getting matches in.

big sleep

չչչ
we don't deserve such a beautiful shining boy

i pray every night to master armada. may the warmth of his presence remain.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Y'all some wierd mother ****ers :/

Yo lemme know when you down to play, I just ordered a brand new controller for 44 bucks >_>, planning to play seriously again though

HOLLA

:phone:

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Protip flowin. Never read post between mahone and pp.

Yuh. If y'all wanna come play melee at my new apartment I'm off the next two days

Top Bottom