• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
well the game's been out since mid-summer, so yeah we've been playing for around the same amount of time

i **** him

edit:

mango's falco is seriously inspiring to watch

simplicity

in a machine that

just keeps going

and going

until u realize

that you have been destroyed

and wrecked from the inside out

and proceed not to know how to prevent

or how to ascend to such skill

soo confusing its like

wtf has happened?

did the angels of gaming grant this kid the millenium eye?

along with the perfect amount of tech skill that

somehow keeps up and keeps

upping

until

...well until no specific time because

the **** train has no caboose

because the **** train does not get *****

because the **** train does not have an anus

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Ok well apparently my memory sucks because i thought i would be more free earlier in the year

BUT schoolwork is getting the slightest bit lighter now and i no longer have wednesday and friday(!) rehearsals or saturday football games to attend and play trombone (yes - trombone u twits; my flute better not be ****ing pr'ed **** *** ******* *** * ************).

My random schedule inconsistencies are now only up to the ff chance that the **** duke men's basketball team (or the slightly less **** WBB team) has a game over the weeked and if so, if i have to attend (i may not have to), and if so, if the game will be late sunday or not.

yeah, i English purdy gewd

also, i miss all of u

but i hope u all become less stupid by the time i enter

that way i wont become enraged/distracted by johns/character complaints/arguments over who is better - who should have won - morton's - and generally unhealthy perspectives on the game called ssbm that i love so much

no one cares how good u are; no one cares if u can **** mango in sc2; no one cares who is ranked 4th or below on the NC PR's; no one cares if u dont want a themed PR list because mother **** that would be so baller; no one cares if ur from NC and are hating on NC while we have all of tristate talking **** on us and our boy cam. **** why would you talk trash on nc in front of our common enemy!?!?!? ; no one cares if u would have beaten cam's puff; no one cares that peach has a d-smash, except ppl who are dumb

and i know none of u are dumb. i know, my trombone told me so

i mean, my flute would have told me so too, but i havent seen him in so long that i have missed him and therefore am going to take flute lessons next semester

YOU'RE **** RIGHT IM TAKING FLUTE LESSONS **** ALL OF YOU

but i love all of u and want to see you even more tan i want to see my flute

my long, silver, beautifully lyrical flute

seriously, if u hear me play, i will invoke the tears of Aeolus to swell up your eyes that they might pour for 40 days and nights because of the sheer beauty that you will FEEL; not see or hear, but FEEL

but prolly not as inspiring as mango's falco; **** his falco's good

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Diatenshi is really good at pika pikas! It is a Pikachu ditto where you find cute things about Pikachu. Like the way he walks, or the fact that he break dances when he does his downsmash :D
it is super cute and fuuun

we have to do a four way pika pika one of these days, where there are 4 whole Pikachus on the screen!

eeeeeeeee

:pika:

Top Bottom