• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
NNID: reilas. Feel free to add. I usually have free time to play during the morning and late night (10 pm onwards).

Utaro

Smash Rookie
NNID
Its_a_me_Mario
3DS FC
2423-2518-7011
I would love to battle people, but I do want to say something. I don't want to add people once, fight them once and be done. If you wish to really battle me, please keep in contact of some sort? I hate to have 100 people on my friend's list, then forget who they are. Really is upsetting... anyway, I want to practice competitively, so if anyone wants to play seriously add me! Nintendo ID: Its_a_me_mario

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I would love to battle people, but I do want to say something. I don't want to add people once, fight them once and be done. If you wish to really battle me, please keep in contact of some sort? I hate to have 100 people on my friend's list, then forget who they are. Really is upsetting... anyway, I want to practice competitively, so if anyone wants to play seriously add me! Nintendo ID: Its_a_me_mario
Same
Mine is Wolfie9090

D

Deleted member

my nintendo ID is: user name is Jackthedrybones

Last edited by a moderator:

MrPhox

Tamed Beast
NNID
Mr.Phox
3DS FC
0318-7803-7610
My NNID is Mr.Phox for Wii U Smash.
0318-7803-7610 for 3DS smash.

I've been playing every smash entry since the first one on N64.
Friend me if you're not a child or you're actually pretty good.
I'm 27 and I don't really care to be playing teens who most likely are not that good and don't have a certain maturity level.

My win rate on 1v1 For Glory for 3DS is around 65%. I've played 1,438 matches so far.
If I played like an egotistical jerk I could have a 90% win rate or more. (Not rematching good players, and rematching newbs as much as possible), but instead I do the opposite, I stick around for games against challenging enemies, and get bored fighting easy players.

I'm a no-items, melee type guy.
I'm from North East US. The Boston area. Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

Last edited:

opplemobl

Smash Rookie
My NNID is "opplemobl". Do you not need a friendcode for the Wii U? I don't really remember how it works on Wii U.

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
You and me both.
I just added you now.

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
I'n in the OP, bur I'll throw mine out as a reminder

VannAccessible is my Wii U NNID. I'll add anyone who wants to play.

Come at me, bros! :)

Werner Herzog

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jack_Sjunior
3DS FC
1864-9302-8583
Jack_Sjunior is my NNID, and you should DEFINITELY add me! I'm more than happy to play whoever is willing. I also play MK8 often - VR ~7000 - and am currently at ~lvl. 75 in Hyrule Warriors. I'll be playing Smash a TON online and would much prefer having a bunch of quality recurring opponents over facing strangers all the time.

Also somewhat important I guess - I'm in the Seattle area, so any west coasters are especially welcome. That said, my connection is great - Smash has run very smoothly for me so far and I haven't had a MK8 communication error since May.

danontheinternets

Smash Rookie
DanOnTheInternet
SSB4, MK8, MH3U, D&D:CoM, TTT2WU

Been lurking these boards since 3DS demo came out, never took Smash too seriously until a bit of PM.
Not too competitive but looking to get better and want to play very skilled players.

HeadSchott

Smash Cadet
NNID
headschott
3DS FC
5370-0395-8945
Switch FC
4035-4288-6515
Headschott is the NNID.

Mario Kart 8 and now Super Smash Bros. are about all I play online anymore these days.

dawnpatch

Smash Rookie
NNID
dawnpatch
heys what's up guys. nnid is dawnpatch and im looking for just some other smash players as i dont really play many other games online anymore. Add me if you'd like, thanks!

Bakabridget

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bakabridget
NNID: reilas. Feel free to add. I usually have free time to play during the morning and late night (10 pm onwards).
I play late nights but are your late nights late enough? I never have anyone to play anything with because I only become active after midnight.

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
NNID: FloatingMew

I'm up for some games whenever. Due to how new smash Wiiu is right now, I choose a lot of normal stages (Non omega) if you want to play with only omega let me know.

I consider myself decent at the game, although I am still learning Shulk tactics. (don't mind my sig, I am a Shulk Main currently)

when I play, I usually go for
2-3 stock
0-8 minute timer
no items
no miis
no customs

SyMag

Smash Cadet
NNID
PKThunda
3DS FC
1805-2965-9302
NNID is PKThunda, and my username is SyMag. Probably won't be online much for about the next week or so because the internet where I am right now isn't too hot, but after that I should be more available for online play!

_Sheik

Smash Lord
My NNID is Nest35. Anyone can feel free to add me as long as they keep in mind that due to a lack of financial resources I'm not getting Smash U before Christmas.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Mine is "I-Gidy-I" and I want to do teams. I have a partner already.

Werner Herzog

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jack_Sjunior
3DS FC
1864-9302-8583
I play late nights but are your late nights late enough? I never have anyone to play anything with because I only become active after midnight.
I'm pretty much the same way, most of my Smash time will happen somewhere between 10 PM and 4 AM (Pacific time). You - and any other night owls - should add me!

Top Bottom