• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
ID: Dark_Dino, Will be playing Mario Kart 8

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Sorry for the inactivity on my part, I'll get on updating the list tomorrow.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
So, after playing MK8, maybe wanna consider adding the Mii name to this list as well? That's how Mario Kart identifies people on the online friend list, as opposed to using their NNID, which can make it annoying to identify people since a good amount of people use their actual name as opposed to their online handle for their mii name.

Denzo

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrDenzo
MrDenzo here. Curse Nintendo and it's need for a 6 letter minimum!

In other news, I play MK8 so hit me up!

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
In my signature they are. (yoda lol)
MK8, Sm4sh, Splatoon, among other things. Im going to try to add everyone I can, so.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Mine is sonicbrawler182.

Do note though - I'd rather play with people who I can actually communicate with. As in, I'd rather not play with people I never speak to. I don't want to have a repeat of my PSN account, where I have people on my friends list who I really don't know and therefore, hardly play with.

If you've conversed with me a good bit on the forums already, chances are I like you and I will accept your request, and if I've extensively had private conversations with you (which is only one person right now, who doesn't really visit the forums), then yes, I will obviously play with you.

But yeah, I just don't like getting messages like "hey can u add me heres my frend code for wen smash comes out pl0x reply". I just don't like the feeling of only playing Smash with people and nothing else. I'd like my friends list to actually be friends with me, or at least acquaintances, you know? :p

I don't mean this in a condescending way or like being my friend is some sort of privilege, but I just don't want a friend's list full of people who don't care to actually talk to me in any way. Especially since streaming and videos is something I really want to do with Smash Wii U.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Coming in here to basically say I'm "available". My NNID is obviously listed to the left above my mains.
<-

I'm cool with playing Smash (and maybe other stuff) with pretty much anyone that wants to at least keep in touch. Similarly to @ ChikoLad ChikoLad , I don't want to fill up my friends list with people I don't really talk to very often. There are users here who I converse with often enough, and they know who they are, so I'd of course accept their friend requests right away. I'd play Smash with anyone who's willing, though. If anyone cares to be Wii U friends with me, just send me a request and let me know you're from Smashboards.

Hope to see this thread continue to live, instead of being buried again.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
I posted my NNID here a long time ago so I figured I'd post it again. It's the same as my username here on Smashboards. Feel free to add me! And I do like talking to people that I'm friends with on gaming consoles so if you do add me maybe we could start talking online.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Octillus.

That's my account name everywhere, really.

Like @ ChikoLad ChikoLad above me, I'd prefer to play with people I'll actually chat with. I'm a mediocre smasher - if I'm going to get whomped on, I'd prefer it to be with people I can chat regularly with. I'm in my late 20s and I live in New York, but none of my social circle even really plays video games beyond the usual mobile stuff and some PC Gaming. I've tended to have dreadful luck with my online experience because I didn't play sports games or 3D Shooters (I get sick to my stomach with the control scheme - nothing against those games, can't play em).

I'd really like to get something going though.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I still don't see my NNID on the OP. I thought it was updated already?

My NNID on the Wii U is Arcadenik.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Finished adding them all.

A combination of laziness and the intensity of Dante's Inferno kept me from updating for so long. Now I'll aim for a weekly update.

I'd also like to state that I'll accept friend requests if I know you. I don't want 20+ users that I don't really know on my Wii U. With that said, I own MK8. :)

Last edited:

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Finished adding them all.

A combination of laziness and the intensity of Dante's Inferno kept me from updating for so long. Now I'll aim for a weekly update.

I'd also like to state that I'll accept friend requests if I know you. I don't want 20+ users that I don't really know on my Wii U. With that said, I own MK8. :)
Oh I should mention that I, too, own MK8

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Looks like Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is coming on Nov. 21st! The main event is almost upon us!

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
Im Arc_Skypaw.

I play MK8 and Smash online. I'm hoping when Smash Wii U comes out ill have people to play with c:

James92

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jgrim92
My NNID is jgrim92. Feel free to add me! I'm currently playing Mario Kart 8, but I'll be switching to Smash very soon.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Just a reminder because I got the game preloaded and the list is now outdated, my NNID is simply my username.

So, I own mk8, but don't play it that much lately. for ssb4, expect me to play a lot in the end of December, but I`ll try to weekend after release.

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
NNID: AKninja95

Gonna be playing Smash Wii U around Friday afternoon or night. HMU if you wish

Last edited:

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
NNID: TheRealWhiteface
Smash 12:00am Fri. MK8
I'll be adding everyone here indiscriminately.

Hinaru

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hinaru77
3DS FC
3282-4212-6668
I'm getting smash this friday so here is my NNID
Hinaru77 or Aka Hinaru.
Hope i get to battle you

energonkid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Energon_kid
Switch FC
SW-5446-8459-8780
I'm Energon_kid on WiiU.

I have MK8 and a ton more. getting Smash on Sunday. PM me if you add me.

Last edited:

KingLucasx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LordViLL
KingLucasx
Will be playing SM4SH Wii U. Anyone can add it's cool meeting new people

NNID
browningit
3DS FC
4313-2000-6519
You can add "BrowningIT" and "browning" and "browndizzle" (different consoles around the house). Pretty sure the Wii U is tied to:

Browning

See you online!

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Looking for some people to play!! lemme know ;)

Top Bottom