• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Coming now
Ggs I wanted use Peach this time since I didn't use her much last time. Also I wanted to use her vs your Game & Watch. Some pesky lag tried to interfer, but It didnt last long fortunately.

Fun games man looking forward to more.

MBMoe

Smash Cadet
NNID
IDefineSkill
Ggs I wanted use Peach this time since I didn't use her much last time. Also I wanted to use her vs your Game & Watch. Some pesky lag tried to interfer, but It didnt last long fortunately.

Fun games man looking forward to more.
Ya, GGS still need more practice though :p I could hardly get in against your characters and some characters i need a lot more practice in before i use them as well.

SmashRedemption

Smash Rookie
Looking for a training/ rival? Partner, i wouldnt say im good but i wanna get away from for glory and its lag. Send me your code and ill add you!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Good games
I dont know what to do against Zero Suit
GGs as well. Man you were on me like I stole something lol. I had to play defensive in a lot of those. You gave me quite the run.

I figure for Zss you have catch her and punish whiffs. The ledge thing surprised me though lol.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs as well. Man you were on me like I stole something lol. I had to play defensive in a lot of those. You gave me quite the run.

I figure for Zss you have catch her and punish whiffs. The ledge thing surprised me though lol.
Yeah I just really didn't want to get grabbed
I'll have to look at some tournament videos of the matchup or something

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Yeah I just really didn't want to get grabbed
I'll have to look at some tournament videos of the matchup or something
Watching videos can help, but make sure it sticks and show in your gameplay. That's the hard part obviously.

GGS again and good stuff. Until next time man goodnight.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Appreciate it, always open for criticism or things you may think I need to work on as a CF Player.
I'm still around if you want to play again
I'll see if I can give you tips afterward

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I'm on now. invt me
I have a room open now

Ok Good Games Hasvn_ Hasvn_
Overall your Falcon is very clean and some of the smash attacks/falcon punches really catch me off guard lol.

As for general tips, you would air dodge a lot in my Lucina Up Tilt juggles. Most of the time that's exactly what I want you to do in order to keep the combo going. When you get hit by an Up Tilt try jumping away or you could even try challenging me with a Down Air.

When I pressure you when you're hanging on the edge you would choose rolling back on stage a lot. While it is a good option sometimes, you were becoming predictable with it I would just turn around dancing blade.

I also think you should go for grabs a lot more. You used them more often towards the end, but for the most part I felt very safe sitting in my shield sometimes, which as a Falcon you should capitalize on it.

But like I said your Falcon is very good. These are only just small things you can fix.
If you have tips for me as well then feel free.

Last edited:

Hasvn_

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hasvn_Nwo
I have a room open now

Ok Good Games Hasvn_ Hasvn_
Overall your Falcon is very clean and some of the smash attacks/falcon punches really catch me off guard lol.

As for general tips, you would air dodge a lot in my Lucina Up Tilt juggles. Most of the time that's exactly what I want you to do in order to keep the combo going. When you get hit by an Up Tilt try jumping away or you could even try challenging me with a Down Air.

When I pressure you when you're hanging on the edge you would choose rolling back on stage a lot. While it is a good option sometimes, you were becoming predictable with it I would just turn around dancing blade.

I also think you should go for grabs a lot more. You used them more often towards the end, but for the most part I felt very safe sitting in my shield sometimes, which as a Falcon you should capitalize on it.

But like I said your Falcon is very good. These are only just small things you can fix.
If you have tips for me as well then feel free.
Very much appreciated . it's hard to counter Lucinas air game with CF being a heavy character . I didn't grab as much because I felt it would slip me into that same category as a lot of CF Players....Run, grab, Uair, knee. I tried to change it up.
For you, I'm not knowledgable with using Lucina, but I can agree you capitalized off of my air dodging. I usually want to pick up Marth so I can learn from you.

As usual I'm always open for one on one

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Yes you did heh heh.
Good Games DAS those matches were really hard to be honest. I was trying to use Ike to practice fundamentals but you were overwhelming me completely with Cloud/Roy and I could never seem to space NAir properly. I guess I just need more practice idk. Do you have anything I could do differently?

Top Bottom