• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I could tell it was choppy it's alright though we'll play another time.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Well I just tried to add you and it said you were already on my list.

I'm just waiting for a room to pop up.
Ggs I really need to learn how deal better with Bayo. You did good though, and I admit some of those were getting my salt level up actually lol. A bunch of slop and even I did some very predictable things at times. You ran with it, and played super safe.

I still had fun though nice Bayo. I gotta keep my composure better next time.

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Ggs I really need to learn how deal better with Bayo. You did good though, and I admit of those were getting my salt level up actually lol. A bunch of slop and even I did some very predictable things at times. You ran with it, and played super safe.

I still had fun though nice Bayo. I gotta keep my composure better next time.
GGs indeed. I wondered why you put up a ":/" face at the end, and it was honestly a little concerning. I didn't know if it was something I did or not. In all honesty it seems like our playstyles seem to clash a tiny bit.

It seems as if we both perfer to play defensively, and there were times where we just couldn't seem to hit each other at all during the match. One thing I noticed is you seemed to fall for my bullet arts bait quite often. You certainly made yourself tough to edge guard too.

And I started playing it safe at the end because it felt like you were starting to read me pretty well, so I knew I couldn't get away with what I've been doing before. I actually tried changing things up periodically through certain matches, but it was still tough to land a hit on you.

I'm not very good at reading, so sometimes I go for safer options.

I'm trying to improve upon my reading weakness though.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs indeed. I wondered why you put up a ":/" face at the end, and it was honestly a little concerning. I didn't know if it was something I did or not. In all honesty it seems like our playstyles seem to clash a tiny bit.

It seems as if we both perfer to play defensively, and there were times where we just couldn't seem to hit each other at all during the match. One thing I noticed is you seemed to fall for my bullet arts bait quite often. You certainly made yourself tough to edge guard too.

And I started playing it safe at the end because it felt like you were starting to read me pretty well, so I knew I couldn't get away with what I've been doing before. I actually tried changing things up periodically through certain matches, but it was still tough to land a hit on you.

I'm not very good at reading, so sometimes I go for safer options.

I'm trying to improve upon my reading weakness though.
The face meant it was over and I was down on myself. I usually don't be that defensive. It was mainly Bayo really. You got to play against her differently than most.

I started getting impatient lol with the length of the matches. I'm sorry about it all.

Bob

Banned via Warnings
I'm willing to if you wish, but there may be an extra person if you don't mind that.

If not I can always smash you first and have him wait.
Just do rotations; Each "extra" player simply kills themselves off. Both more convenient and competitive.

Last edited:

MBMoe

Smash Cadet
NNID
IDefineSkill
I'm willing to if you wish, but there may be an extra person if you don't mind that.

If not I can always smash you first and have him wait.
GGs btw, you got a lot better since before. You got me a lot of times on those ledge get ups lol hard reads :p
I need to start playing more, I felt a bit rusty after not playing for a bit.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I'm available if you are. I'm looking for a lot more practice.
Sure I'll add you now
Edit: GGs Kirb, I would have played longer but Bayonetta is very stressful to fight against lol. We'll play again another time.

Last edited:

Kyvrn

Smash Rookie
NNID
iKyvrn
Hi, I'm Kyvrn. I am a Peach Main, I play Lucina as my secondary, and ZSS as my tertiary. I am a really shy person, so finding other people to play with is hard for me, and connecting with people is difficult for me. I really want to improve at smash, so I really want to try and get past my flaw, and find some like minded players who are willing to play, and train with me to get better.

NNID: iKyvrn

KirbCider

Smash Ace
GGs btw, you got a lot better since before. You got me a lot of times on those ledge get ups lol hard reads :p
I need to start playing more, I felt a bit rusty after not playing for a bit.
I apologize for responding so late, but:

Thanks! I've been pouring a lot of blood and love into my Bayonetta as of late, to the point my King Dedede has been suffering.

I think your Mr. Game & Watch is the most solid; however, try not to use his Dair so much and try different edge guarding options. You used that frying pan and Dair as an edge guard quite a bit, although I know how hard Bayonetta can be with that.

Try giving me a poke sometime. I wanna learn the Game & Watch match up, and have been trying to practice a lot lately.

Sure I'll add you now
Edit: GGs Kirb, I would have played longer but Bayonetta is very stressful to fight against lol. We'll play again another time.
Same as above, a little late but...

To be honest I was getting far more frustrated with your Lucina. Lucina/Marth are characters I tend to struggle with immensely and I don't have a lot of experience facing them (at the very least good ones, cause we know how For Glory is). Not to mention I couldn't get a read on you, let alone figure out how to deal with those light tappity tap barrage attacks. It seemed playing passively worked better for me more or less, but I still wanted to try to pressure you as well. I'm just stubborn at times.

Hi, I'm Kyvrn. I am a Peach Main, I play Lucina as my secondary, and ZSS as my tertiary. I am a really shy person, so finding other people to play with is hard for me, and connecting with people is difficult for me. I really want to improve at smash, so I really want to try and get past my flaw, and find some like minded players who are willing to play, and train with me to get better.

NNID: iKyvrn
While I know (and can definitely relate) that it's easier said than done, there's no need to be shy here.

I've smashed with a lot of friendly folk here on SmashBoards so you shouldn't have a problem finding a nice sparring partner. I'll even offer to go against you at some point when I am able. I'm always looking for training partners as well and do my hardest to get better. Perhaps we can both help each other out with that in the near future. Just give me a poke whenever and stuff.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
To be honest I was getting far more frustrated with your Lucina. Lucina/Marth are characters I tend to struggle with immensely and I don't have a lot of experience facing them (at the very least good ones, cause we know how For Glory is). Not to mention I couldn't get a read on you, let alone figure out how to deal with those light tappity tap barrage attacks. It seemed playing passively worked better for me more or less, but I still wanted to try to pressure you as well. I'm just stubborn at times.
I know how you feel, I understand its frustrating sometimes. I don't know enough about Bayo to give you proper advice, but I was baiting your grounded side special a lot. You also used side special above the edge of the stage to recover a lot, I didn't punish that option as much though. Ideally I think you should just keep Lucina in the air with juggles because she doesn't have good landing options. Overall you still played well and you'll get more chances at the matchup when we play again.

anyone on?
I'll play you

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
ggs man. any tips?
Good games.
I recommend just playing it more slowly, if you find yourself getting punished a lot then just back off a bit to think. Don't over commit to moves too hard and keep your moves as safe as possible. I know it seems like general advice but it really helps when you aren't familiar with a matchup to just take it slowly.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna play?
You still here DAS?
I have a room open.

ggs
I couldnt get grabs at all
I try to play patiently and it doesn't matter
I need to stop playing for a while...

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
You still here DAS?
I have a room open.

ggs
I couldnt get grabs at all
I try to play patiently and it doesn't matter
I need to stop playing for a while...
Ggs HYP3R I didn't expect Bowser, so I had to play carefully. I feel like you sometimes, and a break is needed to get your head clear. The love for Smash makes us come back though lol.

I enjoy playing against you. If a break is what's required take it.

Just don't let it get to you too bad. Until next time.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Okay, hosting now
GGS Moe those were interesting. You definitely improve since last time, and you look faster too. I'm glad to fight a lot of matchups. Good stuff, and Jigglypuff for example was pretty relentless lol.

I hope to play again.

Edit: You don't have to apologize I'm glad to have people to play with.

Playing and learning other characters can help you see more angles, and plus its make the game itself more enjoyable imo.

Last edited:

JUNIT

Smash Rookie
NNID
JUNITO42
3DS FC
2981-9021-9040
I always need somebody to play with, so if you are ever feeling lonely, just send me a message.:4megaman:

Top Bottom