• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Good Games DAS those matches were really hard to be honest. I was trying to use Ike to practice fundamentals but you were overwhelming me completely with Cloud/Roy and I could never seem to space NAir properly. I guess I just need more practice idk. Do you have anything I could do differently?
Ggs HYP3R. That's a pretty interesting reason to use Ike lol. Hmm I would say just don't stay in shield as much. You did allow me to be a bit too mobile at least as Cloud/Roy anyway. I think you should upsmash a bit as Ike when you feel you got the right read on rolls and landings. Also you should not spotdodge as much.

Other then that just keep gaining experience. The Kirby return surprised me. It was good to see him again.

Good work overall, and fun games. P.S. my Shulk stinks lol.

Edit: Hasvn_ Hasvn_ maybe later I'm smashed out atm. I look forward to playing you though.

Last edited:

Lucky13the2nd

Smash Cadet
NNID
josiahs13
I get the feeling I'm a little late, but my NNID is josiahs13 and I could use some intelligent competition. As some notes, I usually only play on weekends and I don't have a lan adapter. How many people do have those?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I get the feeling I'm a little late, but my NNID is josiahs13 and I could use some intelligent competition. As some notes, I usually only play on weekends and I don't have a lan adapter. How many people do have those?
I was about to ask if you wanted to play right now but then I realized you only play weekends.
I've heard wired connections have a noticeable difference in lag but I haven't gotten one myself yet.

Last edited:

Lucky13the2nd

Smash Cadet
NNID
josiahs13
I was about to ask if you wanted to play right now but then I realized you only play weekends.
I've heard wired connections have a noticeable difference in lag but I haven't gotten one myself yet.
Thanks for the intent in the offer. During the summer, I have some unpredictable availability during the week. Is there a way to PM you that isn't discord (my phone and computer strongly dislike discord), so we don't litter the thread with messages?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna play?
I'll play DAS, you host.
Alright ggs DAS I was having a rough time again but I tried changing my playstyle and it seemed to help a little bit.
I tried to cut down on the spotdodging but I still feel like there's something I'm missing.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'll play DAS, you host.
GGs HYP3R the Ike looking more smooth. You were doing even more confirms than last time.
I wanted to show who else I use myself such as Dr. Mario. That was fun using him.

Also its always good seeing Lucina. I'm mostly on the defensive in those matches. That one match with Dark Pit vs Lucina everything went wrong lol. Crazy stuff, but anyway enjoyed facing you as usual GGS.

Edit: The change in style did help. I was mostly reacting to your attacks since you used a lot, and I kept looking for openings. Once you slowed down some it became harder to plan my next move.

Last edited:

Deadlysky07

Smash Rookie
Hello, im pretty new going back into super smash bros. I was looking for someone to help me and teach me how to main pikachu. I'm having a problem in for glory and i just can't win any matches. So if anyone has the time to help a lost player that would be amazing. Thanks!

HouseLuggage

Smash Rookie
NNID: Buster2000

I recently came back to the game and am looking for new opponents! I am currently using Marth.

IrDirk

Smash Rookie
Hey guys mewtwo main here! Trying to get more active in the scene and actually try my hand at competing as well. So, always down for a match. NNID IrDirk

Reecekun

Smash Rookie
I haven't played Smash 4 in the longest time, but I'm pretty interested at getting good at the game, so I'm looking for a training partner.

My ID: Flipnotemaster99

If you have a Steam or Discord to chat on, that'd be great. Add me on either of those platforms first so I know where I got the random Wii U add from.

Steam: reecekun
Discord: Reese#4713

Feel free to add me randomly, since I likely won't be looking back at this thread.
Edit: Be sure and leave a comment on my profile prior to adding me so you're not ignored.

Last edited:

solskenslakt

Smash Rookie
NNID
monsieurrorro
3DS FC
2509-4165-5099
Hey guys, I'm interested in finding 2 people to train with for a doubles tournament in November.

1. We are not used to playing with Friendly Fire on.
2. We want to train with actual human players instead of CPUs.

My Nintendo ID: monsieurrorro

Last edited:

Whiteboi

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheIcyFlare
I'm probaly not gonna look on this thread anymore for a bit so add me below and message me on either steam or discord so i know where the random people adding me came from.

NNID: TheIcyFlare
Discord: theicyflare#1830
Steam: theicyflare

Breacosta

Smash Rookie
I'm a Mega Man main looking for a partner to spar with and learn from!
Nintendo Network ID: breacosta
Add me if you're interested and shoot me your NN ID!

Ad3n

Smash Rookie
I'd:roughandrowdy

Quote this post and tell me your and I'll add you

Discord tag is Ad3n#7413

Last edited:

Ad3n

Smash Rookie
I haven't played Smash 4 in the longest time, but I'm pretty interested at getting good at the game, so I'm looking for a training partner.

My ID: Flipnotemaster99

If you have a Steam or Discord to chat on, that'd be great. Add me on either of those platforms first so I know where I got the random Wii U add from.

Steam: reecekun
Discord: Reese#4713

Feel free to add me randomly, since I likely won't be looking back at this thread.
Edit: Be sure and leave a comment on my profile prior to adding me so you're not ignored.
Hey I added you on discord and as a friend

Breacosta

Smash Rookie
I'd:roughandrowdy

Quote this post and tell me your and I'll add you

Discord tag is Ad3n#7413
My NNID: breacosta

My Discord Tag: Breacosta#5129

MegaMan/Marth main :)
Edit: Aden I just checked my Wii U friends list and I believe it was you that already added me, thanks dude!

Last edited:

Allan89

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm looking for training partners to play and if possible to help me find a main and improve at the game, my NNID is 89Allan89 and my discord is Allan89

Beta M4n

Smash Rookie
NNID: perrito2002 if you send a request, you must include your smashboards username in the request, i have a good amount of free time on weekends; other than that, nice to meet u :)

The VGM Lover

Smash Rookie
NNID
CR.ninfan
3DS FC
0662-6085-7769
NNID: CR.ninfan
Discord: The VGM Lover#3281

I NEED to get good at Smash Bros, or it will kill me softly. Is anyone willing to help me out?

MBMoe

Smash Cadet
NNID
IDefineSkill
Haven't played in a bit, but just bought a new controller and looking to come back now. Probably will be rusty and need some time to get used to my new controller, but if anyone wants to play add me :D

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Haven't played in a bit, but just bought a new controller and looking to come back now. Probably will be rusty and need some time to get used to my new controller, but if anyone wants to play add me :D
I'd like to play you whenever you're available.

Top Bottom