• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

MBMoe

Smash Cadet
NNID
IDefineSkill
Anyone online that wants to play?

Edit: Does anyone here use an ethernet adapter? If so, do you recommend it?

Last edited:

KMSU11

Smash Rookie
NNID
KMSU11
3DS FC
4768-7904-0617
Switch FC
SW-5250-4789-8307
NNID: KMSU11
Looking for new people to play With Friends and competitively. I also play MK8, Splatoon, and Xenoblade.
Some of the time is free for me.

Last edited:

prae

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 6975 0680 8011
NNID: oshinoke

New to playing the game, but I've been watching competitive Smash for 10 years. Just never really got into it because friends were playing other stuff. Looking for people for endless friendlies. Not looking for people to go easy on me, looking to improve. I can hop on discord/skype/whatever and chat while we play.

eadragon1979

Smash Rookie
NNID: oshinoke

New to playing the game, but I've been watching competitive Smash for 10 years. Just never really got into it because friends were playing other stuff. Looking for people for endless friendlies. Not looking for people to go easy on me, looking to improve. I can hop on discord/skype/whatever and chat while we play.
Hey there nice to meet you. I'll play with you sometime-- I'm on most nights eastern time. My NNID is eadragon1979

eadragon1979

Smash Rookie
NNID: eadragon1979

If anyone is up for some friendlies please add me. I'm on at nights most nights, eastern time zone. Look forward to playing, I main Bowser right now.

Ferbo.

Smash Rookie
NNID
sentridoh
3DS FC
2810-2661-6409
Switch FC
SW-1953-2632-6702
My Wii U nnid: sentridoh
Leave a comment on my profile before adding me on Wii U, just so I know who it is.

Aka Nioh

Smash Rookie
Hi, my NNID is tibia11 and I'm from Australia

Looking forward to good matches, please add me if you're up for a game, cheers.

Ferbo.

Smash Rookie
NNID
sentridoh
3DS FC
2810-2661-6409
Switch FC
SW-1953-2632-6702
I'm sorry I wasn't online anymore by the time you posted.. I am now but there is probably a slim chance you are too :(
nah, im up
just dm me on twitter, steam or discord anytime you wanna play

Last edited:

Bidouf

Smash Rookie
NNID
wii_fam_rocks
My NNID is: wii_fam_rocks if anyone is interested. I'm a fairly new player to the competitive (and just in general) side of this game, so I'm looking to improve. Just notify me first.

CodexEsp

Smash Rookie
My NNID is: wii_fam_rocks if anyone is interested. I'm a fairly new player to the competitive (and just in general) side of this game, so I'm looking to improve. Just notify me first.
SO, DO YOU WANNA PLAY? :D

ShinRynozilla

Smash Rookie
NNID
Midori-Ryno
Switch FC
0202-8345-1342
Not sure how long until someone comes along and sees this, but, would love for anyone who still plays on Wii U to PM me! I really wanna play some matches

Cookie_Crumbs

Smash Rookie
NNID
oscarthewizird
NNID: oscarthewizird. Id be down for a couple of matches. Ive won a couple of locals so im pretty alright. Also if anyone has the 4xm mod pack that would be even better.

JUNIT

Smash Rookie
NNID
JUNITO42
3DS FC
2981-9021-9040
Anybody gonna be available in an hour or so, Dm me. NNID: JUNITO42

SuperWildYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Recently got into playing for Glory these past few weeks. I find that the competition is very advanced and much more better when I used to play at my friends back in 2015.

I was wondering if anyone can help me train my Marth. My NNID is SuperWildYoshi.

Message me here or pm me if you added me.

Thanks

Top Bottom