• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nexus Presents: A Brawl Tournament (11/2/08)

Leh

Smash Ace
Good **** People, more people should come to this!

If this has good attendence, expect biweeklies or triweeklies from here (INCLUDING melee!)

CO18

Smash Hero
btw Afro just watched ur vids vs Seibrik at that flatsoda tourney and ur wario is the ****.

taking mah wario color though :(

Leh

Smash Ace
Yo Spider_Sense if you go can you bring your TV please? I'll remove doorfee for you.

Someone pass that message on to jason.

AND THOSE ARE MY WARIO COLORS SON!

Master Raven

Smash Master
At least he didn't take my color which is the original in its purest form (purple/yellow).

I got dibs on that color.

Leh

Smash Ace
okay w/e then.

AND ONE LAST TIME

PLEASE BRING WIIS + BRAWL

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, it seems that I am not going. =(

Apparently, it is just too far. Even though my mom is staying home this weekend she says that she can't drive that far, come back home, then go all the way back there again. And she doesn't want to stay in the mall, either (surprisingly).

Unless my dad surprises me with an early arrival back home tomorrow there is no way I'll be able to go. Sorry, guys. =(

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Yay Miss Ginger! Definitely! Rofl, I'mma need your incredible hulk like strength to come pick up my ridiculously heavy T.V.
If I get there early enough to the point where I can help you, then don't worry, I got you. But me and my guns are gonna have to take two separate cars. I'm too jacked for one.

:psycho:

White Out

Smash Apprentice
SO i woke up and got ready to head over thier eairly and i relize..... i forgot to change my clocks

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Anyone going to be playing Melee after the tournament? If so, I might stop by...

*edit*

Ya'll better make this tourney a success. The idea of consistent Melee tourneys in my own city would be too mirthful.

-Kimo

AfroQT

Smash Master
Good tourney guys, it was a nice turnout 20+ people.

Results Doubles:
1st. Seibrik + Afro
2nd. Chops + Equi
3rd. TommyG + Dreadz

Singles:
1st. Seibrik
2nd. Afro
3rd. Chops
4th. Equi
5th. Esam
5th. Nick_Riddle

Good ****everyone for showing up.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
that was fun. i never been to a tournament that big and didn't anticipate how good everyone was but it was fun as hell! good job guys!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
How did ESAM and I take the same place when I knocked him out the round before you knocked me ouf Afro? o.o

Top Bottom