• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nexus Presents: A Brawl Tournament (11/2/08)

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Everyone come here!
FIU?
CHCKN!
Master Raven?
Flatsoda and prom?

Like I stated above, my band's got 2 shows in november.

gotta practice, recording game boy music to release a split EP, with ursalazr

ya'll kids check us out

myspace.com/wavdash <- DAZ MEE. wav as in sound format, waveDASH, wavDASH, etc
myspace.com/ursalazr <- SPLIT EP, SOON BAYBEH..

If I got time, I'll pass by, maybe if seibrik would let me buy him taco bell and give me a ride, cause seibrik luvz me so much

Leh

Smash Ace
Everyone show to this.
If you need help with directions, CALL ME!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, I just noticed this! =O

I think I could go. I really need to get some tourney experience.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. My parents are going to be away this weekend, and I doubt that they will allow someone to pick me up (they are over-protective), so I can't go. =/

Master Raven

Smash Master
it's 40 minutes north to boynton beach. it's a lan center with some arcade machines
Cool cool, I actually thought it'd be like an hour away or so. I'm bad with determining distances like that. :(

Since Nexus is closer than I thought, I guess I'll think about a good time to go there (not this tourney, just in general), 'cause I go to this real cool place on the weekends sometimes called Tate's and I believe that's about, if not almost the same distance (possibly even longer) than Nexus from what I can tell.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Cool cool, I actually thought it'd be like an hour away or so. I'm bad with determining distances like that. :(

Since Nexus is closer than I thought, I guess I'll think about a good time to go there (not this tourney, just in general), 'cause I go to this real cool place on the weekends sometimes called Tate's and I believe that's about, if not almost the same distance (possibly even longer) than Nexus from what I can tell.
YOUR DAD IS COOL AS HELL WHY DOESN'T HE LET YOU GO OUT TO PLACES WITH HARMLESS SFL SMASHERS LIKE US.

fffffffffffffffffffffrage.

Master Raven

Smash Master
My parents are bizarre.

In any case though you can count on them getting more lenient (especially my mom) as I hang around you guys more often :)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
For one thing, I'm 16. Ask FlatSoda or Master Raven since they actually saw me in person.

For another, I don't have my driver's license yet.

For yet another, even if I did, no cars would be out in my driveway. >_>

Finally, even if there WAS a car that I can use, I would not break the rules set out by my parents.

And I think my parents would become more lenient eventually too, Master Raven. ^_^

nevershootme

Smash Master

Tate's used to hold a brawl tourney once (for willvolution series)... But that was back in march. And tate's is like oakland park. and boynton beach is mega far (exit 55 or something)

Arcade machines they have DDR, pump it up, in the groove, MvC2, time crisis 4 (I hold 2 records and both are perfect games), guilty gear.

be a man and take the tri rail (which i highly do not reccomend unless you are aware you gotta get out of there before 7 to take the train back)

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Tate's used to hold a brawl tourney once (for willvolution series)... But that was back in march. And tate's is like oakland park. and boynton beach is mega far (exit 55 or something)

Arcade machines they have DDR, pump it up, in the groove, MvC2, time crisis 4 (I hold 2 records and both are perfect games), guilty gear.

be a man and take the tri rail (which i highly do not reccomend unless you are aware you gotta get out of there before 7 to take the train back)
taking tri rail is pretty fvckin fast, but you gotta be out by 8 ;)

i used to take it up to pompano all the time when i was a wee lad.

Leh

Smash Ace
Everyone please attend, its important for people to show up to this.
The better this tournament is, the more likely i'll be able to hold tournaments in the future.

For brawl AND melee.

Leh

Smash Ace
JUST IN CASE!
Please bring Wiis + Brawl (and wii remote.)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
when is the Will gonna start hosting tourneys again? anyone know? i saw someone mention his name earlier in this thread and i started to wonder

Leh

Smash Ace
Need's more people to come to this!
Someone tell FIU, Fsoda try to make this.

Come peopleeeee

Top Bottom