• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Next Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
Japanese players would be in Japan, who would have their own smash forums
and one with no dumb posters too, I assume
haha johnny, i was jus stating that this forum doesn't have ALL the best smashers in the world...
most are, but not ALL

Thino

Smash Master
stop the historical **** , it has nothin to do with smash
you have three choices:
1) go to TNJ2
2) play online
3)**** off

greenblob

Smash Lord
and i in turn found this hilarious.... seeing as you guys are too bound up with your own rules

but hey shouldnt you guys be out policing the globe or something?
I said it's not completely relevant, since that picture and caption is from an article about the competitive gaming mindset; I just remembered it because you're talking about British pride and honor.

And we're not all Americans here. For example, my nationality is Korean.

felix45

Smash Lord
ah the misinformed americans... we discovered your country... you owe us so deal with it. its zeig heil by the way... another thing.. Britain is not a continent.. American Civil war = a war within America hence no outside involvement so congratulations on winning that one whoever posted that and what Americans do we have here, you base your roots on the different people from different countries who colonised you..... you have irish american, italian american, african americans.... in fact there is no such thing as just being american.... wow what great culture... and the difference is... iv been to America which gives me more right to judge rather than you fools who base their entire knowledge of Britain on Hugh Grant films. congratulations for making yourselves look slightly more intelligent than expected by being able to spell Britain. Seems like America breeds humans like its beers.... weak and transparent...

just kidding kids.... cant wait till i sort me comp out and get to playing online so we can settle this score like people with impending rsi

lol good joke. glad you were kidding because if you were being serious all of your points would have been invalid. except the beer part. But we do have **** good whiskey and you cant deny that.

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
well i expected it would be too much to expect some americans to want to leave the safety of their own country... or apply for a passport... far too much america to see so why waste time on the rest of the world? the trouble with online playing any game is that there are a lot of hacks and you elitists who cant consider another method of playing are likely to be just that... which could explain your disdain for anything that you cant use tools for.... do any of you own n64s?
By any chance do you know about something called MONEY? well, to get a plane ticket you need it. (And i doubt anyone would waste money to go play 200% 10 stock matches)

ah the misinformed americans... we discovered your country... you owe us so deal with it. its zeig heil by the way... another thing.. Britain is not a continent.. American Civil war = a war within America hence no outside involvement so congratulations on winning that one whoever posted that and what Americans do we have here, you base your roots on the different people from different countries who colonised you..... you have irish american, italian american, african americans.... in fact there is no such thing as just being american.... wow what great culture... and the difference is... iv been to America which gives me more right to judge rather than you fools who base their entire knowledge of Britain on Hugh Grant films. congratulations for making yourselves look slightly more intelligent than expected by being able to spell Britain. Seems like America breeds humans like its beers.... weak and transparent...

just kidding kids.... cant wait till i sort me comp out and get to playing online so we can settle this score like people with impending rsi
What does the Amirican Civil War has to do with playing smash? even if you were kidding, i think you just ran out of valid facts to defend "your" 200% 10 Stock idea.

Meowkitten, i know you might only be the better part of 17 but dont EVER thank any american for their role in world war two. Stay in school and you might actually learn that they only stuck their noses in to better themselves. AND THATS A FACT BOYS AND GIRLS
Again, what does talking about the history of America has to do with playing smash? I REALLY doubt that any SSB player on this forum have fought on the World War Two, it's just stupid to judge the entire country for what their past or current government has done, not all Americans were agree with their country taking part of WWII you know?

Oh dear, not another american who has seen too many films about English people. Im a lifeguard myself and would strongly recommend you come and visit our country. Ive been to yours and unsurprisingly its nothing like you see in the films (there are actually some people that arent rich and thin). And before you SHUN our way of playing, give it some ACTUAL thought. Oh and while your going on and on and on and on about ho w great your country is and how all we do is drink tea, have you forgotten about your own culture? cos i swear thats where tea came from in the first place... BOOYAH!! FUKING TAWT
"Your way of playing" is pretty good to have fun playing smash with my little cousins xP.
BTW, I thought we were talking about smash, what does culture and tea has to do with it?

DONT YOU FUKCING DARE TRY AND INFLUENCE ANOTHER BRITS WAY OF THINKING YOU AMERICAN CNUT. He might be young but he doesnt owe you FFCUK ALL. GET IT?! You didnt FCKING fight in world war two and i bet none of your ***** *** family did either so shut the **** up. You got some big mouth on you and i would love to play you at SSV64 some day CNUT lips. Do you actually think that all the best players of super smash brothers 64 are on this forum? errrrr.... lets think... NO?! because maybe they actually have lives and prefer playing the game then talking to you *****?! we came on here to find people who we thought shared a similar interest in the game. unfortunately all we got was you **** ends... never mind, win some you lose some xxxx
Let me see, if i think that 200% 10 Stocks is the ultimate way to play it means that I'm a pro, but if i say it is for noob kids with no skill I'm being influenced by "The Americans"? Awesome logic that you got there...

WOW you actually fought in World War? about the 64 players, Isai is the Best, and he's on this forum, duh. Oh yeah, what does SSV64 stands for?

These guys just lack enough facts to make that childish 200% 10 Stock idea a competitive standard, so what's left for them is going off-topic and barking stuff that isn't related in anyway to smash.

You talk alot, yet you dont say anythyng...

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, seeing as I only re-opened this to hear your views on why we should have 200% and 10 stock, yet your reasons as to why we should play this could apply to anyone saying that 99 stock and 50% is the best way to play (I.e.: Nothing specific), it's getting closed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom