• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Next Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks, USA, I'd hate to be German.

Anyways, please don't refer to yourselves as the WHOLE of Britain....some of us like to play the competitive way, as opposed to your way.

_kSo_

Smash Master
wow a little late on reading this thread lol.

but i would care to share my opinion.

200% - bad idea. basically, what you are saying is that you suck and you spam laggy moves to win. and "chance upon chance to return"? complete and utter bullshlt. 1 word: Edgeguard.

10 stock - sure since were at 200% making the lives higher will certainly make this concept more fair. Well i'm sure you see that that's a complete false. 200% gives OHKO s which at 100% would have taken skill to pull off (z2d combos) - and even then, you havea chance of DI'ing out of it.

Oh, and yes, we're american and we're **** proud of it. Don't come in here talking trash about americans because we've got so much more to throw right back at you. Now you have given us another reason with this oh so silly proposal you have presented.

(quote joe) we smoke reds, yea and drink our whiskey straight from the bottle, yea. Brits? they smoke **** and drink tea.

please. get your *** smoking act together.

The only **** i smoke are scrubs like you

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
how can you hear them if they wrote it... you mean observed it?
No you see he actually has a computer that reads posts out loud to him, and it automatically detects the location of the IP and changes accents accordingly. His computer also runs on pop rock candy instead of electricity.

GREENLINKWORTHING

Smash Rookie
ah the misinformed americans... we discovered your country... you owe us so deal with it. its zeig heil by the way... another thing.. Britain is not a continent.. American Civil war = a war within America hence no outside involvement so congratulations on winning that one whoever posted that and what Americans do we have here, you base your roots on the different people from different countries who colonised you..... you have irish american, italian american, african americans.... in fact there is no such thing as just being american.... wow what great culture... and the difference is... iv been to America which gives me more right to judge rather than you fools who base their entire knowledge of Britain on Hugh Grant films. congratulations for making yourselves look slightly more intelligent than expected by being able to spell Britain. Seems like America breeds humans like its beers.... weak and transparent...

just kidding kids.... cant wait till i sort me comp out and get to playing online so we can settle this score like people with impending rsi

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hehe more noobs proclaiming excellence. We should make a list of everyone whos made a fool of themselves doing this.

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
"cant wait till i sort me comp out and get to playing online so we can settle this score like people with impending rsi"

Maybe you should just stfu until you get your computer sorted out to playing online
seems like every **** "skilled" player always need time to do fix their computer for a freaking simple program like project64

Volrec

Smash Lord
Watch as I pick your post apart.

1. you suck
2. traveling to play people who suck at smash is almost as dumb as being the person that made the topic
3. you suck
4. playing at 200% is dumb
5. you suck
6. You're the ones trying to prove stuff, not us. You would be traveling to us, not the other way around.
7. Online doesn't have hacks
8. see #3
9. you've never played online before, elitists usually aren't very good, and again there aren't any hacks
10. American players are way better then you, as are canadians and mexicans. Why go play your ****ty rook *** when we could travel and play far better competition.
11. I own two n64's.
12. See #8
13. See #12
14. See #13
15. You say we are elitists by saying we won't consider another method of play? wow you're stupid. Maybe you missed my post before but I said I have played 200% before and it is just luck based. I also play online, and I play on console. You're the one trying to be an elitist but there is one problem with you guys being elitists. You aren't good.
16. And about the leaving the safety of our own country, we saved your *** in BOTH world wars in battles that we really had nothing to do with. If it wasn't for us you'd be saying "SEIG HAIL" a lot. In fact you wouldn't even be able to log onto a comp to post this right now cause you'd be in hitler youth.
Wow, I got mindgames'd at 12-14, seriously

peek_a_choo

Smash Rookie
Thanks, USA, I'd hate to be German.

Anyways, please don't refer to yourselves as the WHOLE of Britain....some of us like to play the competitive way, as opposed to your way.

Meowkitten, i know you might only be the better part of 17 but dont EVER thank any american for their role in world war two. Stay in school and you might actually learn that they only stuck their noses in to better themselves. AND THATS A FACT BOYS AND GIRLS

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
ah the misinformed americans... we discovered your country... you owe us so deal with it. its zeig heil by the way... another thing.. Britain is not a continent.. American Civil war = a war within America hence no outside involvement so congratulations on winning that one whoever posted that and what Americans do we have here, you base your roots on the different people from different countries who colonised you..... you have irish american, italian american, african americans.... in fact there is no such thing as just being american.... wow what great culture... and the difference is... iv been to America which gives me more right to judge rather than you fools who base their entire knowledge of Britain on Hugh Grant films. congratulations for making yourselves look slightly more intelligent than expected by being able to spell Britain. Seems like America breeds humans like its beers.... weak and transparent...

just kidding kids.... cant wait till i sort me comp out and get to playing online so we can settle this score like people with impending rsi
1. Just because you landed here in a boat doesn't make you good at smash.
2. Sorry I dunno how to spell in German we weren't nearly occupied by them.
3. Who said Britian was a continent?
4. Who said anything about the American Civil war?
5. Who the hell is Hugh Grant? Sure ain't Chuck Norris that's for sure.
6. You aren't very good at this game.
7. Transparent? I've never been able to see through someone.
8. What's wrong with your comp? Everyone's comp has something wrong before they play online.
9. If you hope to settle the score by beating us wow good luck with that, you'd do much better just trying to make lame beer jokes.
10. Who is gonna be the first person to 5 stock you when you play online?

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Meowkitten, i know you might only be the better part of 17 but dont EVER thank any american for their role in world war two. Stay in school and you might actually learn that they only stuck their noses in to better themselves. AND THATS A FACT BOYS AND GIRLS

ROFL. Also don't tell meow what to do since he's way cooler then you and better then you at smash.

peek_a_choo

Smash Rookie
wow a little late on reading this thread lol.

but i would care to share my opinion.

200% - bad idea. basically, what you are saying is that you suck and you spam laggy moves to win. and "chance upon chance to return"? complete and utter bullshlt. 1 word: Edgeguard.

10 stock - sure since were at 200% making the lives higher will certainly make this concept more fair. Well i'm sure you see that that's a complete false. 200% gives OHKO s which at 100% would have taken skill to pull off (z2d combos) - and even then, you havea chance of DI'ing out of it.

Oh, and yes, we're american and we're **** proud of it. Don't come in here talking trash about americans because we've got so much more to throw right back at you. Now you have given us another reason with this oh so silly proposal you have presented.

(quote joe) we smoke reds, yea and drink our whiskey straight from the bottle, yea. Brits? they smoke **** and drink tea.

please. get your *** smoking act together.

The only **** i smoke are scrubs like you

Oh dear, not another american who has seen too many films about English people. Im a lifeguard myself and would strongly recommend you come and visit our country. Ive been to yours and unsurprisingly its nothing like you see in the films (there are actually some people that arent rich and thin). And before you SHUN our way of playing, give it some ACTUAL thought. Oh and while your going on and on and on and on about ho w great your country is and how all we do is drink tea, have you forgotten about your own culture? cos i swear thats where tea came from in the first place... BOOYAH!! FUKING TAWT

peek_a_choo

Smash Rookie
ROFL. Also don't tell meow what to do since he's way cooler then you and better then you at smash.
DONT YOU FUKCING DARE TRY AND INFLUENCE ANOTHER BRITS WAY OF THINKING YOU AMERICAN CNUT. He might be young but he doesnt owe you FFCUK ALL. GET IT?! You didnt FCKING fight in world war two and i bet none of your ***** *** family did either so shut the **** up. You got some big mouth on you and i would love to play you at SSV64 some day CNUT lips. Do you actually think that all the best players of super smash brothers 64 are on this forum? errrrr.... lets think... NO?! because maybe they actually have lives and prefer playing the game then talking to you *****?! we came on here to find people who we thought shared a similar interest in the game. unfortunately all we got was you **** ends... never mind, win some you lose some xxxx

Zantetsu

Smash Master
DONT YOU FUKCING DARE TRY AND INFLUENCE ANOTHER BRITS WAY OF THINKING YOU AMERICAN CNUT. He might be young but he doesnt owe you FFCUK ALL. GET IT?! You didnt FCKING fight in world war two and i bet none of your ***** *** family did either so shut the **** up. You got some big mouth on you and i would love to play you at SSV64 some day CNUT lips. Do you actually think that all the best players of super smash brothers 64 are on this forum? errrrr.... lets think... NO?! because maybe they actually have lives and prefer playing the game then talking to you *****?! we came on here to find people who we thought shared a similar interest in the game. unfortunately all we got was you **** ends... never mind, win some you lose some xxxx
ACTUALLY Metriod is one of the best. I think he is considered top 5! And where r u at...OH YA...Ur not ranked cuss ur some ****ing scrub who thinks hes the best. I would LOVE the see a match of u agenst metriod. XD I can see it now...5 Stocked!

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
we dont think all the top players are in this forum
we know all the top players are in this forum

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I'd say you definatly lost some this time around cause you aren't very good at this game. Maybe you can beat your dumb friends at this game but that'd be about it.

Also, you say they don't join this forum because they have lives and perfer playing the game, weren't you the ones who said "we're flying in jet planes while you're still inventing the wheel?" yeah that's what I thought. For being british you're actually pretty hilarious. "O look at me I'm british I compare video games to wheels and airplanes!!!!"

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
1. You didn't invent tea.
2. Americans joined the WWs because they didn't want to be taken over by the Germans and Japanese.
3. The British didn't discover America.

Can we like ban at least that guy? We all know that they're not any good. It won't be worth it even to play them.

greenblob

Smash Lord

Historical Scrubs: The British Redcoats.
The ultimate example of being too bound up by rules to actually fight.
They fought “honorably” by marching into gunfire.

Might not be too relevant, but I thought it was hilarious.

Source: sirlin.net

GREENLINKWORTHING

Smash Rookie

Historical Scrubs: The British Redcoats.
The ultimate example of being too bound up by rules to actually fight.
They fought “honorably” by marching into gunfire.

Might not be too relevant, but I thought it was hilarious.

Source: sirlin.net
and i in turn found this hilarious.... seeing as you guys are too bound up with your own rules

but hey shouldnt you guys be out policing the globe or something?

180OP

Smash Journeyman
Greetings everyone firstly I would like to congratulate you all on realizing the potential that super smash brothers 64 has and still has to this day. Ignore the devils trying to get you to play Mele its for the weaker of us.

I also congratulate the players who realize that link is the most fun character to play and the best in my eyes.

We are an elite group of players consisting of fox mcloud, pikachu, red and green link from worthing england.

It has taken time for us to find other players who play this game to the levels we do and we believe 200% damage and 10 stock is the only way with occasional smashathons to 30. We also believe no other level is worth playing apart from Hyrule castle.

Many things we have found we aim to share with the community that may have already found them too.

Lock in-s
Bombzee's
The lost timmy's (timmy tornado)
Courtesy Boomzees for those souls destined to fall down off hyrule
Saves from Timmy
The kneel Of respect

and one of the funniest things we find in the game Ledge Priveledges.

Are there at present any other players from the uk?
Melee is for the weaker of us? elite group of players? You make yourself sound as if you are part of a some cult. hyrule the only level worth playing?

Melee is a much better/competitive game by so many levels that to make the comparison would be comical. The leap was just too great. 200% 10 stock? What about combos and what not?

metaknight007

Smash Cadet
im from australia and at the risk of sounding subjective i concur with the americans on this one you would stand no chance against them. plus american revolution british army PWNED by bunch of american militia with pitchforks lol..........(quote).you base your roots on the different people from different countries who colonised you..... you have irish american, italian american, african americans.... in fact there is no such thing as just being american.... wow what great culture.(quote) are you implying that multiculturalism is a negative thing?

Also WHY THE **** DO YOU AMERICANS KEEP RE-ELECTING GEORGE BUSH???

HE IS AN INCOMPETENT LEADER OBSESSED WITH POWER

180OP

Smash Journeyman
ERrrr i got project64k and smash64. Anyone wanna play some smash64 with me? Any of the Uk guys? I'll try your 200% thing. I just wanna play.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I remember that kid. He was some funny beans.
And I swear we were only at 5 pages just yesterday.
1800P, just play online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom