• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW Zero Suit Samus Video Archives (Updated: 01/16/2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Hey, I have new vids. However, since I don't think this is getting updated anytime soon, I'll just give the channel again (plus I'm lazy lol) http://www.youtube.com/user/MCmaniacDBR
HOLY ****, those pika vs ZSS matchs looked exactly like the ones between me and my roommate Im like O_o, because normally when I see that match the pika doesn't play like that at all(abeit worse) lol, that and the ZSS doesn't know how to react to thundershocks as well, GGs it looks like you have played a pika a decent bit snakeee.

Edit: except when you tried to grab I don't grab lol.

second edit: okay a few more differences but still im happy both me and my roommate use the same style of play for that fight lol.

noradseven

Smash Lord
snakeee your armor game used to be soooo much better...what happened???
His opponents got used to it lol, same crap happens to me when I fight people like 100 times, like you have to use armor pieces differently depending if they have lots of exp or not...at least it is that way for me.

shlike

Smash Ace
true kinda, glide tossing forward is almost always never the best option unless you're sure its gonna hit and snakeee did that a bunch in those vids

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I might make a new video thread, I don't mind updating that since there's no weird point calculations involved :p

Snakeee

Smash Master
snakeee your armor game used to be soooo much better...what happened???
I had my opponents turn them around on me too often lately. But, funny you say that because that's what I happen to be working on right now :)

I finally realized a couple of amazing things about the armor pieces. A main key is to throw one piece in front of you softly and then usually glide toss downwards, and automatically be in position to pick up the other piece. My brother had actually suggested this a long time ago, but I didn't listen lol. There are plenty of mix ups you can throw in from there.

And, that's cool that you noticed some similarities Norad XD

shlike

Smash Ace
I had my opponents turn them around on me too often lately. But, funny you say that because that's what I happen to be working on right now :)

I finally realized a couple of amazing things about the armor pieces. A main key is to throw one piece in front of you softly and then usually glide toss downwards, and automatically be in position to pick up the other piece. My brother had actually suggested this a long time ago, but I didn't listen lol. There are plenty of mix ups you can throw in from there.

And, that's cool that you noticed some similarities Norad XD
i usually play with 2 every match throw one away throw one up and then play with the other one by throwing it down and catching it with ff uairs it works wonders and there are a lot of mixups in there as well, i try to create an opening for a low % uair juggle most of the time. i'm having a lot more fun with armor pieces lately

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Blah blah blahl. Let's act like our opponents don't know how to grab an item off the ground or out of the air. Dur hur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom