• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

Dismojoe

Smash Apprentice
Yo we need to do some kind of tournament soon...see who delivers the business nowadays since DT is gone.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
the opening paragraph of this thread is awesome btw, just thought id point that out.
" It's like Captain Falcon, if Captain Falcon were a bunch of college guys in a dorm room"

SirPsychoMantis

Smash Apprentice
Got the backup loader working on my wii and downloading TvC right now, also gimme a call when you guys do melee ****

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
can u download any game on your wii cause if so...MvC 2.....and Blazblue

they r pretty pop right now

SirPsychoMantis

Smash Apprentice
can u download any game on your wii cause if so...MvC 2.....and Blazblue

they r pretty pop right now
Most Wii games I can, some are buggy with the beta version of the loader. Problem is those 2 games aren't on Wii.

I did get TvC working though.

chillindude829

Smash Master
yea i got work till 11:30, ill be home around 11:40. a little late but if anyone wants to come smash, thats fine, no class tomorrow so i can stay up a while

cake: we dont have TV service here LOL. we will soon enough but not in time for the super bowl

LLDL

Smash Hero
wish i could come to the Feb 14th 09 event; I'm having a smash / double dash tourney that day :(

Top Bottom