• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
justin...i would beat u in any 2d fighter lol i dont wanna bring up any bad blood but u have yet to beat me in a tournament haha not even one round but its ok i will play u in capcom anything...oh and when street fighter 4 comes out ill play u in that too

Love Ian
p.s. my captain falcon is the MK counter

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
im gonna miss u matt. now i need a new teams partner....let the auditions begin!

SirPsychoMantis

Smash Apprentice
Ho ****, haven't posted in a million years

I'm coming back on Saturday, didn't really play at all over break so I'm gonna need a ****ton of late night brawling (or meleeing) to get back into it.

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
this thread is dead......beep..........beeep.................beep.........beep...........................beep................beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep (flatline)

chillindude829

Smash Master
if anyone wants to come to my apartment and play smash/tvc/guilty gear this weekend, lemme know. i got work tonight and tomorrow night 6-11:30 but other than that im pretty much free, tomorrow during the day and sunday would be the best times.

chillindude829

Smash Master
yea i have a modded wii so i can download/burn any wii or GC games. i got guilty gear and TVC that way, along with some other wii games. i even found this program that lets you burn multiple GC games to one disc, its sweet. if anyone has any recommendations of **** i should download lemme know

Met

Smash Ace
i'm so drunkm i just **** my PANTS!!! i bash u all at melees AND brawl!!!!! i smell like rotten fish and i like men! Brenna Straw is UGLY! 8=======D

Nebs

Smash Apprentice
i'm so drunkm i just **** my PANTS!!! i bash u all at melees AND brawl!!!!! i smell like rotten fish and i like men! Brenna Straw is UGLY! 8=======D
LAWL

pssht, everyone knows I'm the best smasher to ever come from the land of VT. Don't worry though, I'd still do you, even though you suck at smash :lick:

Top Bottom