• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
hey so i'm leaving on wednesday guys, so if anyone wants to come play brawl ONE LAST TIME before the semester is over, i think nate is going to come.

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
dave I think we are gonna try and go to that as well we should get a ton of people to goes letz gooooeeeessss
hellz yeah. who do you mean by we? right now in my car i think i'm taking nate, ian, george and i. i can fit one more person

namynam

Smash Rookie
yo im currently in VA near the Leesburg area, if anyone wants to play lemme kno i'll be in town till the 23rd,. but i'll be most free after the 20th....hit me up on PM if u wanna get some games in...

chillindude829

Smash Master
hahaha no doubt hey bryan is getting a rare justin pokemon card today. Seeing as you already have like five I doubt you care about it to much. But its like a preformace since I never do that ****.
**** son. yeah i already got me a couple holo justins, but they're always good to trade. i just got a boss and candy in a booster pack yesterday LOL.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Ok, cool. I'll be at home too next semester, so if you wanna smash or something give me a call. We can drive down to HERB too.

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
thats the one....dam it matt, i knew u would talk smack while i was away...u cant take this heat....and so all you boys at VT know...IN 2009 ALL YOUR GUYS AZZES ARE MINE!

happy new year =D

thats the one* as in i have that virtua fighter...its mad good

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
i'll be back this saturday, so i'm up for playing some that night or sunday.

cake the tourney is on... march 21st. thats the weekend after our first week of class after spring break. and i'll definitely have a car by then, so i'm able to drive there likely

Top Bottom