• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
so my roommate, sarah, and I were in DX today like around 9:45 pm and they were waiting for me to get my sandwich from DX. while they were waiting theys aid a group of kids walked by and were like YO YO! thats ian over... there the lucario player...he is so good! lol my friends...i am a celebritiy

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
That was only right after I walked out of DX at 9:38 with the same group of people trying to rip portions of my clothes off, hoping that a little bit of me would rub off onto them. "Ohmigawd DeliciousCake is so hot!"

EDIT: But no I was actually in there about 3 minutes before you guys showed up. Nobody flocked to me though. :(

semicolon

Smash Rookie
so my roommate, sarah, and I were in DX today like around 9:45 pm and they were waiting for me to get my sandwich from DX. while they were waiting theys aid a group of kids walked by and were like YO YO! thats ian over... there the lucario player...he is so good! lol my friends...i am a celebritiy
I admit, I was in that group. One kid is totally obsessed with how awesome you are.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
You guys wanna try playing in Cochrane tonight? We're gonna put on the "Infinite Replay Time Limit" hack onto the Wii so we can save matches since my GameBridge is all facked up.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Well people can start coming by whenever. Me and Eric will be in our room and when a few people show up we'll head downstairs.

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
ok let me finish this stuff
then ill come over wit my ps2 and ggx2 and we can play in the lobby
chill?

Agerknux

Smash Rookie
Arg I keep missing you guys because I forgot to check here often. Nate's got to tell me when these things are going down. D=

Brad?

Smash Rookie
Smashing tonight

Yo, i'm down for smashing tonight. Who's up for it?
Btw, everyone should join the facebook event if you're attending or maybe wanna come to the RHF November 15th Tourney. Just search "Singles Tournament - 5pm Saturday, November 15th"

Ummm, yeah, that's all. Call me if you wanna smash tonight, my place is good but I'd rather do it somewhere else tonight. 804-855-4504.

-Brad?

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
im down fer smash tonight. 703-407-7129. if theres no where else, we can do it at my place.

Brad?

Smash Rookie
I'm down for cochraine lounge smash tonight. What's your number delicious so I can call you to get in?

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
good **** austin. theres TONS of brawl fans down here but a few elite still prefer melee.

i might still be there but i was thinking about transferring.

my b for not hittin u up in like 6 months...>_<

chillindude829

Smash Master
**** stop talking about adderall youre making me jealous

oh **** redds coming, i might have competition for best melee player at tech. except not really :p

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
**** stop talking about adderall youre making me jealous

oh **** redds coming, i might have competition for best melee player at tech. except not really :p

Don't get too cocky, star fox.

All that brawl might get to you. Or maybe not, maybe I'll just get ****ing *****. Maybe.

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
i like wiener

edit: that was me justin i am gay

edit2: lets plau some melee

bryan is yellin at me

edit3 someone bring a wii

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
sorry i couldnt make it there today jank. thanks for the call though. see ya guys tomorrow at radford.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
when is the next event involving melee?..are there ever actual melee tourneys? wondering if it is worth the drive up from NC sometime..

Top Bottom