• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
a guy named Brad English wrote on the blacksburg brawl tourney wall talking about a brawl tournament on november 15th at 5 in the barringer first floor lounge.

Brad?

Smash Rookie
Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament - Barringer 1st Floor Lounge - November 15th 5 pm

a guy named Brad English wrote on the blacksburg brawl tourney wall talking about a brawl tournament on november 15th at 5 in the barringer first floor lounge.
Hey, I'm that guy, Brad English. Nice to meet you all =).

As mentioned above, the tournament is going to be held on the first floor lounge of Barringer Hall Saturday, November 15th at 5PM (There will be flyers outside directing you where to go). Barringer is an all-male 3 floor dorm located at the corner of Washington and Kent street ( not directly at the corner but a tiny bit down the hill of kent toward the drillfield and then the dorm will be located on your left).

I really would like to get in contact with the VT Gaming Project group so that I can really reach the higher tier players here in Blacksburg. I'd rather not post my phone #/AIM/email on these open forum boards but all my contact information is on my facebook, so just add me and I'd love to talk. (Brad English)

The tournament is currently basically being run through RHF(Residence Hall Federation) because I organized it through the Hall Council as Vice-President to allocate their money for snacks/drinks/the projector we're borrowing/etc. RHF is basically a part of Virginia Tech so there is no buy-ins / cash prize to speak of at the moment (which is against school policy I believe) HOWEVER that is ALL subject to change as to how the planning goes over the next few weeks. The only prize to speak of at the moment is a free t-shirt :)

Look me up.

-Brad?

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
VT Gaming Project only happens to contain a few of the better players here. If you want to contact all of us, this is where you will find us.

Also, don't give out your full name and have a public Facebook profile. That's worse than giving us your AIM screen name on a forum.

Brad?

Smash Rookie
VT Gaming Project only happens to contain a few of the better players here. If you want to contact all of us, this is where you will find us.

Also, don't give out your full name and have a public Facebook profile. That's worse than giving us your AIM screen name on a forum.
Awesome, sounds great. Real excited to meet and greet. See you all then.
P.S. Don't worry, it's private....as of 2 minutes ago :chuckle:

Met

Smash Ace
CHILLIN OMG I MISSED YOU HOLY **** YOU CAN LIVE WITH ME **** YOU ZACH!!1
also chillin if you lived with me you would get like 2x better at smash.
yo call me *****

D_T

Smash Rookie
brawl tonight? I want in. Send me an IM or call me 804-357-5731.

chillindude829

Smash Master
**** masa, hook it up.

also youd be better off finding one of those zelda GC collectors editions, those have majoras mask on them and you wouldnt need to borrow an entire n64. but yea MM is awesome, its no OoT tho

VR-Raiden

Smash Rookie
Hey guys

Yeah I kinda disappeared for a while but I'd like to actually play some games now (Melee preferably)

I was at that Replay games tourn. tied for 3rd, used metaknight :p
btw I've never fought a good Ike before DT, good stuff :bee:

I've been itching to play fighting games lately. namely Guilty Gear, if any of you play that (or want to) PLEASE let me know. but I might as well try learning melee XD

also chillin I dunno if you remember, but I remember getting ***** by you in the first brawl tourn at C3, lol (I went to C3's for GG).

Brad?

Smash Rookie
Anybody wanna come smash at Barringer sometime today? (Good way to find out where the place is before the tourney so you know how to get there quick)

My friend and I basically about to play right now in his room but we can get it set up on the big tv in the lounge if you guys wanna come. Gimme a call if you guys wanna meet up here and play. Call/text - 804-855-4504 (verizon fyi)

Anyone and everyone is welcome! =D

Nava

Smash Journeyman
We played melee for a while yesterday.

Anyone want to play tonight? Brawl or Melee, doesn't matter to me.

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
i will play tonight...same place...same time....hopefully better results for me

Nava

Smash Journeyman
Alright cool. I'll play all Snake, just like I have been.

So, everyone, smash today around 6 or 7 in Slusher lounge.

Nava

Smash Journeyman
Whoever's coming, just call me when you get here. I don't feel like playing Brawl by myself in the lounge until then.

Top Bottom