• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

Dismojoe

Smash Apprentice
Is there a Facebook group or something? I want to play with some of you guys before the tournament so we can get some practice in...

I'm in East AJ if anyone wants to play some time.

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
if you want, there's going to be a tourney at my place next saturday, the 25th. i can invite you on facebook if u want. just send me your name and i'll invite you

CptnStevo4

Smash Cadet
Kokiak thanks yeah if you could email me the details that'd be awesome: sjreed4@vt.edu.

I could hop in some melee till around 6...although I don't have a way into slusher. Is that where you all are playin today?

Dismojoe

Smash Apprentice
if you want, there's going to be a tourney at my place next saturday, the 25th. i can invite you on facebook if u want. just send me your name and i'll invite you
My name is Eric Doussard....so yeah, a facebook invite would be sweet. BTW, a couple of us usually play some Smash on the third floor crossover in AJ if anyone wants to join.

CptnStevo4

Smash Cadet
ok sweet. if you wanna give me a call/text at 703-615-7339 or I can try and keep my eyes peeled on here too. If you wanna play brawl too i'm down

Dismojoe

Smash Apprentice
Meh, I have to take two tests at the Math Empo today and then I have to finish my Engineering HW.....dude, engineering sucks...

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Me and Mantis are hosting in our room currently. If we get enough people we can head down to the lounge.

Jambon

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah, also, we could use a few extra Wiis for tomorrow's tournament. So, if anyone wants to bring a Wii and a copy of the game, feel free to do so.

Dismojoe

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have a hacked version of Brawl that gets rid of tripping and introduces L-canceling and wavedashing?

I was about to mod my Wii to get that, but then I realized that the card in my camera is not an SD card...

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
You don't have to mod your Wii. Just go get a copy of Twilight Princess and install the Homebrew Channel with it. Me and Eric might have it soon if his bro brings Twilight Princess this weekend.

Dismojoe

Smash Apprentice
You don't have to mod your Wii. Just go get a copy of Twilight Princess and install the Homebrew Channel with it. Me and Eric might have it soon if his bro brings Twilight Princess this weekend.
Yo, I will bring Twilight Princess to the Tournament....I just don't have an SD card :/

Top Bottom