• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
EVERYONE WATCH SURVIVOR GABON TONIGHT. HEIL KEN!

Also, I saw Candy sucking Matt's **** once. It haunts me to this day.

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
Can we all please share a moment of silence...as you all know( those who attended the smash fest last night), we lost a dear friend...D.gon's controller. Tragically he was tossed around the room, swung through the air, and smashed into many little pieces. My fellow smashers lets not mourn but reflect. Reflect on all the good times we beat D.gon because his c-stick did not work, the times he missed his spike, and the times when my Captian Falcon put the smackdown on his Falco...yes good times....R.I.P. D.gon's controller

Thank You

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
It didnt work out with the radford smashers, but if u guys want i could try to get them to come back next weekend, we just need a decent turn out from our end. Would u wanna do it fri, sat, or sun?

Edit: Im down to smash here

DGon87

Smash Rookie
Here it is.

Wednesday night, 8:00 start throwin down in pritchard. Bring your ranked smashers. This will be the legit power rankings, and you can brag/mope about it over break.

Ya dig?

Ian will bring his setup, we'll need 1 more wii and we should have 3 setups.

Yes?

Nava

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... I think I could do that. As long as I get my $hit done early, I should be able to go. I could bring another wii too. How many TVs do we have?

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
yo brian im still at the empo but do you have an extra controller? i kno we have one of yours in our dorm but i dont have one on me

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
yea i got extra

edit: latenight smash at my place 2nite. last chance to warm up for tomorrow

Top Bottom