• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
does anyone have an extra gamecube memory card with melee on it? I have the game but i need a memory card for chars and levels

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
this friday im free...if u guys wanna brawl at pritchard like old times or any where else...oo d.gon has a lobby wit a tv in it too on his floor i can bring a monitor so we can have 2 tvs ooo yess

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I have a club meeting from 4:00 to 8:00+, but anytime after that I guess I'm down, since I don't think anything is going on tonight.

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
we can brawl at my place off campus so we can drink n stuff and if someone brings a wii i'll have 2 setups

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
if u wanna brawl at pritchard lemme know...the lobby is open...call me 609 495 5515

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
So while I was piss drunk last night I ran into a bunch of guys playing Brawl in Eggleston. I plugged Smashboards but so far I don't think they believed me.

DGon87

Smash Rookie
Me, You, Nate, Vicious, Matt = 5.

325 Miles To,
325 Miles Fro. = around 2 tanks of gas, = 100$
20 Bucks + Venue Fee + Tourney Fee (10 singles + 10 Doubles) = 50 bucks.

Is anyone really going to win? (except me?)

Just food for thought.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I'd go for the fun of it. Also, I know we could win a ton of money in crews. (Justin also wants to go)

EDIT: Oh **** I just realized that crews is at the tourney on the 19th. Maybe we should hold off for a month.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
wait was that doll? lol

i WAS a beast in melee. one of the better link players. why do they think i play MK?

right now i play: R.O.B., TL, D3, Fox and a little MK on the side.

Met

Smash Ace
I'd go for the fun of it. Also, I know we could win a ton of money in crews. (Justin also wants to go)

EDIT: Oh **** I just realized that crews is at the tourney on the 19th. Maybe we should hold off for a month.
did you guys even look at who was coming lol? We wouln't win **** man. Also I am no good at brawl.

not to sound harsh or anything but there are alot of people out there that are way better then anyone here

Also LOL at inui

Also I see that dark text you have hidden there nate tricky man.

Top Bottom