• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

DGon87

Smash Rookie
Notes from Power Rankings...

a. Surprise of the night - MATT GETTING 2nd?! WTF. good****.
b. Nate - KILLER INSTINCT SON. Don't stop till it's over fool. And you better not quit.
c. Jank - wtf where were you.
d. Ian - Ian was 1 smash away from getting #1. (nice 2-1 series)
e. Our Videos = teh sux :(

Nava

Smash Journeyman
I appreciate the videos Cake. And no I'm not really quitting. But I just played melee here and I'm siked about that. Even more than usual.

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
matt and i played are match and i won both 2- 0...d.gon as a witness..and masa as a victim...heheheee

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
haha i didn't even know we had a tech thread. anyways yeah you all are coming to the tourney next weekend right?

Nava

Smash Journeyman
New melee tier list!

Am I the only one that cares?

Yes.

P.S. - Why is there a wavedashing hack in brawl now...? -_-' If they really want melee they should just play melee...

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
u can wavedash in brawl now? yo matt and dave, we should have a smashfest this week but bring our world regions notes and go over that sh#t

CptnStevo4

Smash Cadet
I'm a melee player here at tech and it looks like some of you all play. I brawl too but most of my friends have switched away from melee and I'm lookin to get some of that in. Anyone down?

CptnStevo4

Smash Cadet
Most excellent. If you all are open to other smashers I could also hop in some Brawl just let me know when would be a good time for either.

Nava

Smash Journeyman
Nah I got a test to study for tomorrow.

OH ****!!!! LET'S PLAY MELEEE!!! ****, i wish i could play right now, but i have two tests coming up... maybe saturday in the beginning of the day.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Ok, so I've been watching a couple wave-dash in Brawl videos... someone needs to get a Gecko, this shiet is cash money.

CptnStevo4

Smash Cadet
Nava, I live right off campus by the upper quad (walking distance). I mainly use Marth and Samus, and sometimes Sheik.

Haha fair question...I'd say decent but that's a relative term eh. My problem is I've rarely had anyone who cares for the mechanics of the game to play against...so I'm probably limited by that. I figured you and some of the others were good so I thought it a good chance to play with people who actually appreciated the game.

SirPsychoMantis

Smash Apprentice
I'd be up for some old school melee playing if other people were, despite me sucking compared to most people here.

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
hey CptnStevo there's going to be a brawl tournament at my place next saturday, if you're interested in coming i can send you the details

CptnStevo4

Smash Cadet
Thanks kodiak that'd be awesome. Do you mean the 18th or the 25th? I have a world regions exam this Saturday at 4.

And Mantis/Nava if you guys wanna melee just let me know when/where

CptnStevo4

Smash Cadet
Nava that'd be sweet (although I probably couldn't till late evening), and kodiak I had deactivated my facebook account over a year ago but I can get it back if that's how you all coordinate smashing. Is facebook usually how you guys converse outside this thread?

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
sort of. if this tournament goes well i'll be up for coordinating more in the future, and facebook seems like it'd be an easy way to do it since alot of players here arent on this thread much.

Shears

Smash Master
i wanna brawl really badly. i havent had a computer in almost 4 weeks so this is my first time on the boards in a while. i missed the power rankings last week too!! well im down to brawl anytime anywhere. text me at 401-215-7604 if youre down for smash (ill even suffer a few melee matches if i have to).

Shears

Smash Master
i wish i could brawl tomorrow but ive got tests at 2:30 and 5...yah and i wicked bailed on psycho mantis and cake today. i went and got dinner after the empo and then took a nap before waking up to do some studying. this weekend though, i want to smash

Top Bottom