• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
im ready whenever. Ima be at hokie grill, so someone call me when u start. 703-407-7129
p.s. justins gay for working

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
Toms Creek B, 2nd stop after the math emporium is the quickest from campus. cross the street and its the last building at the bottom of the hill

Met

Smash Ace
****! Bryan you should be a bus driver you know more than I do son.
Is everyone ready to get rocked tomorrow? Me and bryans team is unstoppable.

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
I have 1 setup, so to whoevers coming, another setup will make things go much better (tv and wii)

Nava

Smash Journeyman
I would bring a wii/brawl but my wii sucks and it puts white pixels on a bunch of stages.

and I'll be there around 5 or so. Got work to do beforehand.

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
i think justin is so hot i want to love him all day oh baby.

This is justin on bryans account **** people you should come over give me a call too my number is 540 392 4045 seriously

Shears

Smash Master
what i missed it?!?! ive been trippin balls all weekend so i guess i wouldve sucked anyway. we should all play next weekend when im not going crazy.

Nava

Smash Journeyman
Lol, wtf... I didn't even know you could do that.

Wikipedia says, "A test was carried out on the substance that showed that, when ingested in large amounts, nutmeg takes on a similar chemical make-up to MDMA (ecstasy)."

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
i know mannn...now i gotta manage my time between dis thread and my tekken stuff...werd

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I think everyone should start playing Melty Blood Act Cadenza v.B. Then we could just play online with no lag whatsoever.

Nava

Smash Journeyman
well dave & i had this mini fest last night along with this new guy brad we met. metaknight training, good stuff.

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
yo im down to play smash 2 nite, 2morrow nite and any nite cause i didnt do as good as i wanted to at the power rankings. So whos down for some goddam smash 2nite?

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
Im Bryan (H), the pit G&W player. yo cake u cool if i come over n wait there in case we play at slusher?

Top Bottom