• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

Nava

Smash Journeyman
My down smash will eat foxes...

If we had a melee tourney, can we host at your place, Brian?

So if we actually had one, what would everyone be down to pay? I'll go as far as $10, but $1 would be okay, lol.

And... should we attract non-VT kids?

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
I'm down to have it at myplace if everyone else is willing to pay the $300 venue fee.

ps. i'd need more chairs n setups.

CptnStevo4

Smash Cadet
I'd pay a few bucks, especially since Brian and I were ****** Jank's falcon last night :p K maybe not but I'm slightly better at surviving now haha. Let's definitely do a tourney before the semester's up

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I'd only be up for like, 2 bucks, since I know I wouldn't win, or get very far. How about a GGX2 tournament? :D

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
i think there would be a bigger turn out for a tekken or a street fighter tournament....can we play some brawl or meleee tho for gods sakes..its been like 4 days and i have played...if i dont use it ill lose it ><

Brad?

Smash Rookie
Cake Tourney Rules

Hey cake, can you send me the official list of tournament rules you were talking about earlier. my email is doghouse911@gmail.com

Anyone wanna smash at Barringer tomorrow? (Thursday) Anytime after like 4 works for me.

Met

Smash Ace
****n, $300 venue fee... I'm down as long as it goes towards prize money.
yeah too bad you wouldn't win it nub.

Also I would be down for hosting a melee tournie we should totally set one up. And we would probably have to get people from out of town to come so we could make it a decent size.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
yeah too bad you wouldn't win it nub.

Also I would be down for hosting a melee tournie we should totally set one up. And we would probably have to get people from out of town to come so we could make it a decent size.
Invite H2YL!

EDIT: I suppose I would be up for some Smash tonight. But we would have to play some Japanese fighters as well. *wink wink*

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'm gonna be at tech this sunday for the open house around noon.

Not sure how much free time I'll have, but I can try and play a bit.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
austin: just hit me up

justin(jank), nate(nava) and steveo(steveo) would love to play some melee with u and see yr WTF HAX SKILLZZ

im down to play tonight.

somebody call meeeee

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I can supply the lounge as well as Melty Blood for those who want to try it out. (you facking better want to) I could probably get the Wii too. Somebody would need to bring Melee.

Yes I like the cockran. >.>

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
Hi my name is Bryan and I like the wiener in my butt.
I wish I were as wicked sweet as Jank.
This is really me.

Met

Smash Ace
hey I am sorry redd I will play you when you get here though no doubt.
And hell yeah Ian father and son is unstoppable.
man bryan that post was odd.

Top Bottom