• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
hey im looking at places to live next year...does anyone want to get a place wit me....i can offer chinese and fine norwegian cooking, along with video game tournaments and hot asian girls.....nuf sed..

SirPsychoMantis

Smash Apprentice
Yes, and we can offer a big TV, Wii, and Xbox 360 for the place

I was gonna call up some places and see what they've got available tomorrow actually

chillindude829

Smash Master
yo bryan im like 90% sure im living with you next semester, 100% confirmation coming next week or so

**** @ melee vids, you guys are going to get so wrecked when i get back :D

edit: ESPECIALLY justin

Brad?

Smash Rookie
If anyone has an extra wiimote or nunchuck since the tournament night it belongs to my friend down the hall and he's kinda pissed because we've been missing one since that night.

If you have it it's totally fine, honest mistake and I'll come pick it up or whatever, we just really wanna get it back. If you got it let me know, call/text 804-855-4504.

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
i watched my videos...took in my suckness...and i am ready to kick as with mewtwo

street fighter II turbo hd remix comes out november 26 woop woop

SirPsychoMantis

Smash Apprentice
Ian, are you down for getting a place with Zak and I / another person if someone else wants in on it? I'd like to find a place soon as the good places have either gone or are going fast

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
i found a place thanks, ill play 2d fighters tonight after the empo...so around 9ish or 10ish

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
Edit: except for MAsa cuz Masa > all

hehe

yoooo we alll need to play tonight cuz its my last night here

im down to go to Bdubs for dinner as well...ive never been there.

so yea we should fest.

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
yo we should fest at my place. justin (aka jank, aka gp, aka jdb, aka justin timberlake holcomb) is down to fest here too.

Nava

Smash Journeyman
I'm down to go to bdubs... I got some architecture work I'd like to get done afterwards though, but I could play later after that.

edit: f*ck it, i'll just do the work on friday. let's play!!!

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
lets eat a buffalo wild wings (calling it b dubs is gay u losers) like around 7 then catch TCA at like 8 cause its right by there...and smash til dawn

chillindude829

Smash Master
redd <3 you but quit b*tching because people werent available during the 2 hour period you were able to play, seriously

masa whats the deal with that ****, do you just share it with your friends? or do you "exchange" it for "currency". note that i am not asking to do this im just curious

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
redd <3 you but quit b*tching because people werent available during the 2 hour period you were able to play, seriously

masa whats the deal with that ****, do you just share it with your friends? or do you "exchange" it for "currency". note that i am not asking to do this im just curious
Apparently someone didn't see the "Lol" at the beginning of my sentence. =( sigh, it's ok. KEEP TAKING ME SERIOUSLY

Top Bottom