• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Tier List And Why No One Loves Bowser...

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Funny thing about that, extra inch DI doesn't exist. Apparently it was all a lie.
I dont think so, there has been countless times where I couldnt chaingrab a ness or a lucas with marth because they went to far :/

However if this is true, its still not an infinite, bowser's jab isnt fast enough to always have a ground release.

EDIT: just read the forum where this was found, and you are correct, it was a lie :/, however like I said we cannot force a ground release 100% of the time.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I've noticed it too, how characters sometimes slide farther or not. I can only assume it has to do with when they broke out from your pummel.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Wait so youre saying that it has to do with the buttons on how far they are released from your grab? Either way with some characters [Ivysaur for example] they're still within grab range, but I saw how he usually gets released a bit more sometimes :L

Sasarai333

Smash Rookie
I agree... Bowser, as a character, has great potential... Im surprised me to see him down there....

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
Hmmm. I'm not a fan of his drop. I thought he was fine right where he was, but oh well. Doesn't affect me one bit.

I agree, though, that Bowser has extremely low representation for tournaments. We're talking only a handful, and many other Bowser mains are unable to travel around to tournaments due to work/school/parents. That cuts down our low numbers even lower..

Darknid

Smash Journeyman
Bowser has so much potential, man. As a basic character he appears to have the abilities of a high tier. He's **** hard to learn though, very clunky, you must learn his movements and lag patterns frame by frame in order to get him to move like a fast character which is what he is. Plus he has his horrible melee reputation.

rape_bowser91

Smash Rookie
Bowser has so much potential, man. As a basic character he appears to have the abilities of a high tier. He's **** hard to learn though, very clunky, you must learn his movements and lag patterns frame by frame in order to get him to move like a fast character which is what he is. Plus he has his horrible melee reputation.
Well this is true how Bowser had a hard time in melee, nut as of late i have been playn Bowser
and he is quite difficult to learn but after i played him for 2-3 months i have performed various combos and various tricks. Like for example if Bowser is up against another heavy character he has a CG on them. He's a pretty good character.

B!squick

Smash Master
Well this is true how Bowser had a hard time in melee, nut as of late i have been playn Bowser
and he is quite difficult to learn but after i played him for 2-3 months i have performed various combos and various tricks. Like for example if Bowser is up against another heavy character he has a CG on them. He's a pretty good character.
Ness and Lucas aren't very heavy. :p

Thunderbolt333

Smash Apprentice
hell yeh he was bowser in melee too bad he doesn't play brawl and when he does he's shiek.

Top Bottom