• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Bah, I'm going up this weekend to OSU to see my GF and friends, I guess I chose the wrong weekend :| oh well.

I would love to do some melee friendlies with people near me, I've been dying to smash but I've been busy with school/work/holidays (though that was a while ago.) If anyone wants to please hit me up.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
yo kami, i live in tigard with a couple friends who also play melee. we can bus into portland no problem, or we can have people at our apartment. we should see if alex and artifice (forgot his real name) are down

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
This weekend could possibly work for a smashfest thing. Although, Jesse might be going to Eugene this weekend. Which would leave me not improving at doubles. So I don't know. I'll think about it.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
yo what the feezy
it's friday night, let's play some smash u guise. as i said, my apartment's open for a smashfest anytime or i can bus wherever so call me. 907-253-7795

btw my names jordan

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So maybe smash sometime this week. I don't have work alllllll week. Jesse isn't here though so I either have to convince his mom to let people over or someone is going to have to organize something at their place.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
I'd be happy to host a few people to smash but I only have a small apartment. Two tvs but where we would set them up is another matter lols. One's 50 and the other's like 26 or something? I dunno. Good place for a small group tho. I'm very interested in doubles games for sure if any are down for that.

Grunt

Smash Master
mango v hbox happened.
but armada lost to SS, then beat m2k in a REEEEEALLY epic set.
amsah lost to Lucky, then beat Jman in an almost as epic set.
then amsah beat armada, then amsah got wrecked by hbox.

keeper

Smash Champion
mango v hbox happened.
but armada lost to SS, then beat m2k in a REEEEEALLY epic set.
amsah lost to Lucky, then beat Jman in an almost as epic set.
then amsah beat armada, then amsah got wrecked by hbox.
It wasn't epic, the end of match one was ridiculously stupid.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry guys, I'm really bad at checking these forums. This hopefully will be amended, as I just set this thread as my new home page.

@TheCatPhysician We should definitely smash, and busses are awesome. I live in Lake Oswego (I just have it as portland as a more general idea) and 78 drops right outside my house, and I don't mind taking the bus to go somewhere, or driving.

I have a much more hefty work and school schedule as of late so tournaments will be a bit harder for me to fill but I can probably set up friendlys and what not with people.

Btw, if anyone has google chat, that is the best way to get ahold of me. My gmail/google chat is musiquev@gmail.com should you also have google chat. Hit me up!

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
he won.
he's the new m2k/ken/top player no one wants to see win anymore.
No. Well, yes, perhaps that's why some do. It's the way he insulted hbox then came and screamed on the mic of the livestream like a tard afterward "IM ****IN RAAAAAAAAAAPE HES A ****IN ****** ***** *** etc etc I jabbed him because I wanted him to take it like a maaaaaaan etc etc"

Yeah. He's the best there is right now and I give props for that, but that's not what irritates me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom