• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0MMY

Smash Master
What were the P:M results?

I only know I played against Jackie in grand finals and Shane loves getting hit by Erk's F-Smash. lol
My guess:
1) t0mmy
2) Jackie
3) Shane
4) ...?

I never got my team winnings :^(
Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!!!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Congrats, and thanks for the picture.
Aria is an awesome name, and probably much better suited for a baby girl than 'Captain Falcon'. X)

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I had a running joke of naming her something like captain douglas jay falcon john spartan etc etc ;p Shoulda put "the knee" somewhere in there too.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
She is also a bad *** crime lord in mass effect, but none of the above are the reasons we chose her name. :D also lol foos, I like it!

Binx

Smash Master
Any updates on whos going to pax? I want that arcade sona skin and I know I'll buy it even if i dont get it for free which I really shouldnt do cause I barely play that character lol.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Aria Giovanni is a gorgeous model in a lot of Andrew Blake films iirc, I try not to think of her when talking about my daughter, lol. And I think the character in game of thrones is Arya, who is a bad ***. Thanks for naming all the other Aria characters you can think of guys. ;p

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Actually, that was pretty ****ed up. I'm sorry.

Who here have I not played/talked to yet? Just wondering, since I don't know you guys by your tags.

Binx

Smash Master
If anyone is gonna be playing GW2 I am gonna be on Darkhaven along with several friends and my GF, will prolly start a guild and such soonish.

Will post my characters names here once I get them so people can message me if you wanna group for some content, will probably be human and asura on most my characters.

cmin

Smash Ace
what is all this nonsense about GW2? i'm tryna get back into smash. Who still plays in Portland?

FoosJr

Smash Ace
sweet good shiz min only people who actually quit are jonny and kyle pretty much everyone else still plays if I'm not mistaken. Perhaps we should have an awesome last smash fest before I move back to Salem next week and disappear for a year again.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Yo eugene and corvallis players anyone gonna be able to make it up to the next best bout Washington is talking about coming down and I don't want them driving all the way down here for some half ***** Oregon tournament wanna see everyone there!

also <3<3<3 the ****blizzard

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
I just met Jackie last night.

DAT ***** CHILL. (Hint: The censored word is the N word, that's right, Ninja)

ChinesePanda777

Smash Apprentice
I'll try to be at BB. Depends on how much studying I have to do, but hopefully I can at least stop by for a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom