• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
We'll see what happens with the next release. Project: M ver 3.0. Anything could happen. :o

T0MMY

Smash Master
Anything other than Melee and Brawl seem to get ignored, so who knows.
I'm glad I don't play R.O.B. in that game, he's so ********. Sure, he has better overall matchups than in Brawl (what is he, like E-tier now?), but he's no fun to play... it's a shame.

If they nerf Ike I'm going to drop him like a sack of potatoes. I'll play more characters if they buff them to be as fun as Ike.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Didn't realize that was this weekend. I'll still come though. I'm actually motivated to try to win though, so I'll either go hard with non-self-destruct Falcon. Or I'll say **** it and have fun with Link all day. We'll see how I'm feeling.

Also, no more free rides since I'm broke.

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
Everyone is broke, and nobody pays gas money. . .

I've given rides to probably a dozen smashers, and I've payed over $100 in gas. I've received $3 for gas money, from Nolan(Brick).

That being said, I've also received things from most of the people I've given rides, anywhere from smash advice to booze to a place to sleep.

S'all good.

Yoshi

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
'You' as in whomever is reading this.
& Your Yoshi is awesome

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
We should all pick up Ice Climbers and do Ice Climber dittos all day every day. Justin, as the Ice Climber Overlord, lead us on our way to victory!

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
DOWNSMASH EVERYWHERE

I don't mind ICs at all since I have Robbles practice. I also have a pocket Peach if I want to be a *****.

BUT I'M A MAN. FALCON AND LINK TIL I DIE.

IT WAS THE DOPEST SONG I EVER WROTE. IN NINETY FO.

cmin

Smash Ace
NIce seeing everyone! foos too damn good too bad you're leaving damn
Need to play more smashhh

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Was good seeing everyone Saturday sucks that some people couldn't make it but it happens. I don't think that this will be my last tournament because I still haven't attended a national which I really wanna do before I quit so maybe next genesis will be my last one we'll see.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Was afraid that would be the "I'm quitting" post. . . yayy for more Foos!
Was considering making that post for a second a few times I was about to write it then deleted the post. But I've landed on I wanna see how I do at a national before I quit. So with that being said guess i'm gonna start actually practicing again.

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
Well, before your national, you should make a big tournament. . . you're now about 1 hour from Corvallis, Eugene and Portland. . . the center of Oregon's scene!
(not too sure about how far you are. . . 1 hour approx)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I always wondered why Salem didn't have a bigger scene since its a central hub to everyone in Oregon.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Yeah, I really wanted to see Salem be Oregon's Mecca back when Fev was hosting.
But since Foos is in Salem it feels like Salem is more justified in being called Oregon's state capitol X^D

FoosJr

Smash Ace
I'll see what I can do about running a tournament probably sometime during winter break so everyone in school has no johns. Plan for it nukkas

T0MMY

Smash Master
I usually like to bring up Puberto and Fox is the Master when thinking of two legendary Smashers.

Although most favor Snood Dude when fondly recollecting the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom