• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
awww jeff <3 my zelda loves you too

I have 8.5 hours of footage in a 52 GB file =D quality is ok, not choppy though. I'll probably work on it a tad today, then the majority of the work will be done around 3-5'th of july. Also I'm working on fixing my van >.> It doesn't look nearly as bad now as it did earlier, weird, still worried.

I love you NOregon!

keeper

Smash Champion
awww jeff <3 my zelda loves you too

I have 8.5 hours of footage in a 52 GB file =D quality is ok, not choppy though. I'll probably work on it a tad today, then the majority of the work will be done around 3-5'th of july. Also I'm working on fixing my van >.> It doesn't look nearly as bad now as it did earlier, weird, still worried.

I love you NOregon!
You should upload the commodity match!

How's the van?

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I forgot that you guys were coming up for a smashfest yesterday. Now I feel sad that I went for a backpacking excusion. I'm still down in corvallis, btw. I should have gotten you guys to drive me back up to portland.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
The van made it back, the brakes were working better, though not 100% on the drive back... It's getting looked at tomorrow morning. I will upload the commodity match when I get to it =p I'm also uploading my zelda **** on you keeper =o haha. I'm going through it all and cutting out the awesome combos along the way. Still haven't gotten to teh gage part yet but I'm past doubles, so you should be coming up soon.

This is gonna be an awesome smashfest montage vid =D

keeper

Smash Champion
The van made it back, the brakes were working better, though not 100% on the drive back... It's getting looked at tomorrow morning. I will upload the commodity match when I get to it =p I'm also uploading my zelda **** on you keeper =o haha. I'm going through it all and cutting out the awesome combos along the way. Still haven't gotten to teh gage part yet but I'm past doubles, so you should be coming up soon.

This is gonna be an awesome smashfest montage vid =D
Upload the match where I **** you for three stocks and then decide to SD twice (out of being horrible). >_>

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
mmk, for those curious about what the hell happened to my van, a hose connecting to the raidator overflow container burst/burnt off and the overflow was what pissed out. they hit the brakes on teh left wheel so the brakes were too slimy to catch... all in all it cost me 45 bucks to get everything fixed. I'm quite happy with that =D My van is back!

keeper

Smash Champion
mmk, for those curious about what the hell happened to my van, a hose connecting to the raidator overflow container burst/burnt off and the overflow was what pissed out. they hit the brakes on teh left wheel so the brakes were too slimy to catch... all in all it cost me 45 bucks to get everything fixed. I'm quite happy with that =D My van is back!
That's super elaborate. I'll tell my dad, haha.

It's good that it wasn't too expensive, right?

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
anyone who isn't going to July GC needs to find a way to my house this weekend. I'm suuuuper bored and need some Mayray.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
While I'm sure this will make Gage unhappy and a lot of others happy (and some just indifferent), I think I am going to be sticking with Samus. While I haven't posted here in a while, I have been playing a lot with my close friends and Samus is for me :D

On another note, are there any smashfests coming up soon? Or rather, can there be any smash fests soon?

p.s. that montage is pretty sweet. Sad I'm not in it D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom