• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pita

Smash Apprentice
Considering I'll be in sutherlin next week, I mean this week haha.
I can't do that this week, since I have finals this week.

pita, if you have people spending the night you'll have to drive down by yourself =o cause i have work sunday, and i've gotta go home a bit earlier, jason will be home to let you in though =D
Miiight not be able to go after all... We'll see.

I have no clue where Cornell Rd. is, in regards to Pita's thing.
I live like 3-4 minutes driving from where highway 217 meets 26. That's the best landmark I can give that would be rather easy to find on a map.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Cornell road is in the of the tualatin valey, somewhere in-between highway 26 and skyline. It's also west of the zoo, east of the krispy kreme doughnuts, and directly adjacent to that little place just beyond the rainbow.

Surreal

Smash Ace
Tristan, would it ok if I stayed the night with you on Friday? I didn't notice Wad's offer to ride me over. This way you, or someone else, wouldn't have to pick me up on saturday. I can also bring my capture card so we can get some recorded matches if you want, and I can teach you some stuff.

I would of course be leaving with Sutherlin the day after.

ChinesePanda777

Smash Apprentice
You can always hitch a ride with one of the corvallis people heading up after finals and get a ride back down with sutherlin.
That's a good idea but I already have my ride plans Friday. Mainly, I want to start driving around myself to places and get some more experience. I have to admit, I'm a ****ty driver.

Pita

Smash Apprentice
Tristan, would it ok if I stayed the night with you on Friday? I didn't notice Wad's offer to ride me over. This way you, or someone else, wouldn't have to pick me up on saturday. I can also bring my capture card so we can get some recorded matches if you want, and I can teach you some stuff.

I would of course be leaving with Sutherlin the day after.
That sounds fun. I'm out of finals at 2pm, so I could pick you up any time after that.

Surreal

Smash Ace
Eeeexcellent.

My address: 16100 SW Century Dr. Apt 176

Depending on whether you get there by Pacific Highway/99 or by Tualatin sherwood will change where I should meet you since I hate giving instructions to find my apartment.

If you're going by 99, there's an Albertson's to the left as you're entering Sherwood at the 99/Tualatin sherwood intersection.

If you're entering by Tualatin Sherwood, there will be a Target to your left as you enter Sherwood's city area.

Once you see either of those, park in their parking lot and gimme a call and I'll head over. I gave you my number before but I'll provide it again if you lost track of it.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
debaser: Yes. 248 894 2726 is my phone, to get a hold of me. thecheeseistwiz = aim. uhhhh also pm me your address. we'll probably grab you saturday arounddddd 2-3? I've been wanting to play you for a while man. Specially since you live pretty close =D

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
My rib hurts really bad. I can't take deep breaths. I can only take tiny little baby breaths otherwise it hurts. Every time I laugh, I get a sharp pain. Which makes me contract. Which makes it hurt more. Which makes me contract even more. This process goes on for like 5 minutes of terrible pain and barely breathing. If I don't sit still it hurts hecka bad.

For all the doctors out there. Help me out

Surreal

Smash Ace
As a doctor in make believe, it sounds like you should go see a doctor.

For real though I remember reading a blog about someone having pains in their side and they almost died. Something about some body part around there about to rupture. I would at least go to a free clinic if I was you man. I'll go with you if you want/need emotional support/a shoulder to cry on when you're found to have cancer.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Every Smash player should go to TourneyPlay Portland! As far as I know this is the biggest Oregon Tournament in a long time, lets make it huge!

keeper

Smash Champion
It's a rib pain not a chest pain. It's feeling SLIGHTLY better today. My breaths can be a little deeper before it starts hurting
Though I didn't get pain when breathing from it, I had a dislocated rib a few weeks ago that hurt really badly whenever I laid down.

Pita

Smash Apprentice
Just a reminder for you all to show up to my place at 3pm on Saturday, 11 Dec.

If you don't show up I'll stab you. With knives. Or my penis.

If you show up, I'll give you a hug, then stab you. So show up for the hugs. It will be awesome.

keeper

Smash Champion
Hey, Oregon, give me a ride to this in order to convince me to get my final done and turned in tonight and so you can all see that I've had my haircut since last time I did something with Smash. Do it for Jeff, he needs me.

Also so I can beat you.

Jeff, get me a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom