• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surreal

Smash Ace
On account of only having 1 tv, a small, messy room and an annoying brother, I would prefer going to your place Pita, though if we need to my place is definitely an option if you don't mind only having 1 tv. Heck someone could bring one if they want while they're here.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
You might as well come to my house if you are going to Jeffs

Where do you live Pita. Depending on that minutes it can either be extremely long or like no time at all

Pita

Smash Apprentice
You might as well come to my house if you are going to Jeffs

Where do you live Pita. Depending on that minutes it can either be extremely long or like no time at all
Where US26 meets the 217, essentially.

Actual address:

10475 NW Cornell Rd.
Portland OR, 97229

debaser

Smash Lord
fast game > short attention spans.

conquering the short attention span, forcing yourself to think > get better

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
idk keeper, condemned soul and i were pretty close out in detroit ^_^. We'd go off and watch movies and chat and stuff. I haven't hung out with people for non smash stuff here that much cause of how far away we live, though I'd consider pita/juce/jeff friends <3 I LOVE YOU GUYS. Pita came down to stay the night before, half smash half was just us watching **** and bs'ing. and pita/jeff are doing that for a whole week pretty quick <3. Juce is just awesome, we need to go DDRing sometime soon juce <3

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Pretty sure I'm the king of smash friends. Considering 2 out of 3 of my best friends is Shane and Jesse. Both who I met purely through smash. One of which I've lived with in multiple locations

Pita

Smash Apprentice
idk keeper, condemned soul and i were pretty close out in detroit ^_^. We'd go off and watch movies and chat and stuff. I haven't hung out with people for non smash stuff here that much cause of how far away we live, though I'd consider pita/juce/jeff friends <3 I LOVE YOU GUYS. Pita came down to stay the night before, half smash half was just us watching **** and bs'ing. and pita/jeff are doing that for a whole week pretty quick <3. Juce is just awesome, we need to go DDRing sometime soon juce <3
<3 YOU TOO <3

I might not be able to do an entire week, so I might end up taking my own car down there, staying a few days/nights, and then heading back up to Portland myself. We shall see though!

debaser

Smash Lord
sup chickens.

I keep fantasizing about having a car.

I would drive to every smash tourney ever. as opposed to not doing that

Pita

Smash Apprentice
I wish I had a unicorn. I'd ride it. Through stars. While singing that Always I want to be with you. And make believe with you. And live in harmony, harmony, oh love.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I never quite understood the want of a motorcycle. Driving is dangerous enough. Putting yourself on something that basically gives you like a 90% less chance to survive in an accident seems illogical. I'm a big advocate of SUV's haha. If I were to ever drive, that would be what I drove

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
The chances are more than ninety percent. Or would it be less for that use of the word? Anyway the chances aren't quite that horrible for accidents. My dad got in an accident on his motorcycle and he's still alive.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I never quite understood the want of a motorcycle. Driving is dangerous enough. Putting yourself on something that basically gives you like a 90% less chance to survive in an accident seems illogical. I'm a big advocate of SUV's haha. If I were to ever drive, that would be what I drove
the biggest thing that confuses me about why someone would want a motorcycle/moped/etc. is the weather here.

RAIN

ITS WET

YOU DON'T HAVE A ROOF

DOESN'T COMPUTE

then again we've got a ravingly popular biking scene here so I guess people are crazy.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
My dad doesn't mind occasionally riding his bike in the rain. I wouldn't either if I had one. It's basically like riding a bicycle, just no pedaling. Wear the right gear and there's no problem. Riding in the rain is fun if you know how, and I'm sure there's a certain amount of craziness that goes along with it. There's no problem with that. I'm not particularly interested in getting a motorcycle for a number of reasons, like the fact that I already drive a car, there's more focus involved in riding a motorcycle, it feels like I might as well be pedalling if I'm on two wheels, and I'm a bit lazy to learn how to do it in the first place. Otherwise they're pretty cool.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=94711
People should house people.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Suburbans 4 lyfe

At least I can flip over going 60 and live instead of flipping over on a bike and crashing into a tree and dying on a motorcycle

keeper

Smash Champion
Which Oregon players are named Sam. My friend played someone at U of O that's named Sam and used to play competitively. Might be from WA though.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I don't know of an Oregon player named Sam.

wait that's a lie. If I remember correctly we would call one of JoshisRads friends JoshisSam.

I think Ronin was Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom