• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pita

Smash Apprentice
I never quite understood the want of a motorcycle. Driving is dangerous enough. Putting yourself on something that basically gives you like a 90% less chance to survive in an accident seems illogical. I'm a big advocate of SUV's haha. If I were to ever drive, that would be what I drove
Screw death. At least motorcycles make you more manly.

Especially Pink motorcycles. Or purple. With rainbow exhaust. Not exhaust pipes, EXHAUST.

Now THAT would be awesome.

On a side note, if you're smart and/or a good driver, you won't get in an accident anyway. So who cares?

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
There is a point where the idiocy of others overpowers your good judgement.

BTW Pita are you going to GC Portland?

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
yeah my mom just recently got into a car accident because a women on the highway decided to drive the opposite way haha. My mom was just driving like a normal person does on the highway. Idiots are what make driving scary. And there are a lot of them

Surreal

Smash Ace
Dear Corvallis/OSU smashers,

If you know someone who has been stalking any female for the past two weeks and/or has broken into a truck recently, stolen its contents (radio, CD's, and other things) and shattered its windows , please report them to the authorities immediately.

If either of those above two were your doing, I'mma kick your ***.

Sincerely,

Surreal

Surreal

Smash Ace
My sister goes to OSU. She called today. Someone broke into her husband's truck and stole a bunch of stuff in it, and broke the windows. And she also found out that someone's been stalking her the past couple of weeks. The stalker might be the guy who broke into the truck, idk. But regardless, both my sister and my mom are worried now, and more worry is the last thing my mom needs right now.

Salepate

Smash Cadet
Hey, I've just arrived In Lake Oswego. I come from France. And if there's anyone here willing to play smash with me, I'd appreciate. Keep me informed!

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Salepate: pm pita for address, if you don't have a ride someone can find one for you on the 11'th we're having a big smashfest at pita's place =D then there's a tourney theeeeee 18'th? and that's a big one. you came at the right time actually =) hope to see you there, i'll be the guy who plays G&W

Salepate

Smash Cadet
Hey, well if you're up to play smash let me know! (unfortunately I can't host, cause i'm being hosted by my brother and his wife)

As for surreal, I feel terrible for you and wish you all the luck.

Oh, okay thanks :)

and if you're talking about "Don't go down there Jeff", i'll be there fo sho'!

keeper

Smash Champion
Hey, well if you're up to play smash let me know! (unfortunately I can't host, cause i'm being hosted by my brother and his wife)

As for surreal, I feel terrible for you and wish you all the luck.

Oh, okay thanks :)

and if you're talking about "Don't go down there Jeff", i'll be there fo sho'!
He's talking about a Tournament in Portland.

debaser

Smash Lord
Salepate! I just subcribed to your youtube channel. weird timing

anyway, I'll be in wilsonville for some amount of days for the holidays. i will be trying to play smash during most of that time.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=95177

Would really appreciate if you guys read this. Like I say in the blog, it's not a for sure thing, but I want to play it safe and be prepared if it does happen.
america....**** yeah...

how the **** does unemployment get cut along with tax cuts for the wealthy?? that is border line evil.

hope this country isn't dead in 30 years. may very well be.

Surreal

Smash Ace
I'll figure something out. This wouldn't be the first time my family's been homeless lol.

We need to have some smashfest happening while Salepate is here though. Someone hold something :<

Salepate

Smash Cadet
I'll try to attend that smashfest, it would be great. Anyway, I sent a pm to Pita. hope to see you guys there :}

As for the 18th, i won't be there cause I didn't know there was a tournament, I already planned to go to Cali and attend the GSG2

Pita

Smash Apprentice
Just a reminder: December 11th I'm hosting a Smashfest at my place. I'm not expecting to host a tournament or anything, just a friendly encounter between OR Smashers. Tell your friends, we have a fairly big basement. Bring setups (TVs and GC/Wii/Copy of SSBM).

Address:

10475 NW Cornell Rd.
Portland OR, 97229

(Once you walk in, I'll ask you to park at the nearby school, since my driveway has very little room, I'll direct you if you need)

If you want to contact me via call/text, my number is 503-347-1945

As for Brawl/SSB64, if you bring it, it can be played.

Pita

Smash Apprentice
Seeing as how you're dropping me off in Eric's hands anyways, I am hoping you're picking me up to take me to your place Tristian. >_>
I can do that, I'm thinking of having it start around 3pm, so I can pick you up slightly beforehand if necessary.

On a side-note, Jeff, I swung the idea of boarding you here by my parents, and they didn't think it was a good idea. Were it for just a couple of days, it would be fine, but we can't do long-term, sorry :(

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Oh guys, it's impossible to find pita's house without him showing you where it is. We love you Tristan. <3

I can bring up to four tvs if you want me to, and one melee.

Jeff if you want to and it's okay with Tristan, I can pick you up on friday on my way back up from school and drop you off at tristans house.

Pita

Smash Apprentice
Oh guys, it's impossible to find pita's house without him showing you where it is. We love you Tristan. <3

I can bring up to four tvs if you want me to, and one melee.
Granted, it's fairly difficult, since it's on a main road. If you manage to find the Cedar Hills Elementary School, park there. That's where I want you to park anyway, and then call me if you still can't find it (Number up above, or PM for my number).

I can handle one setup, Allen says he can do 2, Sutherlin can do 2, and so far we have 9-10 confirmed people. Nothing wrong with bringing a setup to be safe, though!

If anyone wants to spend the night at my place, that's completely fine too. We can have up to 6 people sleep here comfortably.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
pita, if you have people spending the night you'll have to drive down by yourself =o cause i have work sunday, and i've gotta go home a bit earlier, jason will be home to let you in though =D

keeper

Smash Champion
I'll try to attend that smashfest, it would be great. Anyway, I sent a pm to Pita. hope to see you guys there :}

As for the 18th, i won't be there cause I didn't know there was a tournament, I already planned to go to Cali and attend the GSG2
Most of us are far too poor to go out of state to tournaments.

Salepate! I just subcribed to your youtube channel. weird timing

anyway, I'll be in wilsonville for some amount of days for the holidays. i will be trying to play smash during most of that time.
Wilsonville isn't that far from West Linn. If worst comes to worst, I could probably figure out a bus route out there or something.

I have no clue where Cornell Rd. is, in regards to Pita's thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom