• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
@condemned: I quit jiggs... too boring to play ^_^; @pika player: The 2 best smashers in sutherlin both work this weekend =s also the only one of us with a car is... well i don't think the truck would make it haha. Give us a couple months and I'll buy a car then we'll come up whenever possible. We're itching for new competition

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Saturday is free for me, let me know if we can have a smashfest Gage. Otherwise, I'll probably still get you guys (Jeff and Evan) and we can smash at my place or something.

twilit_dragon

Smash Apprentice
^People should totally go to this.

Btw Keeper/Evan says:

"Kami, can I bum a ride off of you? That'd be super cool and I know you have my number."

^ swf is being a falco for him or something...

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
I can. If you could pitch in a little for gas that would be awesome... Your house is like the exact opposite direction of Jesse's, so its a lot of driving for me. I don't mind the drive, I'm just living on like $20 dollars right now :\

Also, Jeff, do you need a ride? I'm not quite sure if I can drive both of you...

keeper

Smash Champion
I can. If you could pitch in a little for gas that would be awesome... Your house is like the exact opposite direction of Jesse's, so its a lot of driving for me. I don't mind the drive, I'm just living on like $20 dollars right now :\

Also, Jeff, do you need a ride? I'm not quite sure if I can drive both of you...
I can pitch in a couple bucks. I'm heading to bed soon. I have no clue when I'll wake up. @_@

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
@wad: working both weekends x.x also no ride anyways lol. I may get a car in a month instead of 2, if so I'll come smash you guys asap =) though at the way work looks it may have to be on mon/tues/wed

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kami, could I get you to give me a call about something? (503) 267-3817, had an idea to share with you. No, you don't need to be concerned ;p

edit: name's Aaron

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kami, could I get you to give me a call about something? (503) 267-3817 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************(503) 267-3817******end_of_the_skype_highlighting, had an idea to share with you. No, you don't need to be concerned ;p

edit: name's Aaron
Hey sorry I didn't call, by the time I saw this I was already heading out the door, and then my phone died soon after so I couldn't call you while I was at the smashfest. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

GG's today everyone. I need smashfests like this often. I want to improve more!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
So I finally got all the barkdust spread out, which should make yardwork around the house like 5x easier.

But yeah, that's my john for being unavailable all day.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Gage/Mooch/Keeper/Jeff, those were some ****ing awesome doubles games, I had way too much fun with that. Sorry to suck so much and be annoying in singles XD. I call a re-do! But seriously, those doubles matches were too fun. Pretty sure that's my fav way to play by far heh :D

Kira-

Smash Champion
So I heard Doppleganger got 1st at the last tournament? Any results or link to the tournament page?

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I got first at our last tournament haha. Unless there was some side one at like OSU. I heard that he was like in Oregon though. We talked a little bit on AIM.

Corvallis was there some tournament recently?

bugsdabunny

Smash Cadet
So I heard Doppleganger got 1st at the last tournament? Any results or link to the tournament page?
There was no tournament that I know of, but he came by OSU last Saturday and we played some matches. The other OSU guys and I all got fcked up, but it was a lot of fun. He might remember me, I went by the tag SEXY and played captain falcon for the most part.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I know him as the Brawl Zelda player who like teamed with Psycho ****** and stuff in really really early brawl days. I didn't even know he played until we talked on AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom