• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Jonny gives the best advice in history. And now, practice... Thank you Jonny, that coaching session was EXACTLY so spot on for me it's not even funny. Seriously, thanks.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
"There will be a Melee smashfest in NOregon on either the 26, 27 or 28th of March whether you like it or not. There may even be a dash of Brawl. Hyuga (aka Sheridan) will be there. Who's interested? If no one steps forward to host, it will be held at my place in Wilsonville, but I only have one TV (fair warning). Who's interested?" -Kaylee

JonnyW

Smash Ace
Cat/Binx, my carpool and another carpool have 2 rooms at a hotel between us. You guys will be able to cram in with us I'm sure. Just have to be discreet...

-Ryan

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I'm going up by myself and I'm sleeping at my cousin's place. I might be able to take one person with me. If not, I will likely take Hyuga back down to portland with me so he can stay at kaylee's.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
NWM sounds so awesome. I hope there's a stream since I won't be able to make it to the tourney itself.

Binx

Smash Master
Any carpools that are non smoking the smell makes me almost throw up and I don't think I could take 4 hours of it, cool with any cars that stop for smoke breaks and **** though, just as long as the car doesnt super wreak or smoke in it with me inside. And pot in the car wont bother me even though I won't be participating in it, just cigarettes.

Cat was saying he smokes in his car so thats a super last resort, if anyone is willing to trade carpools with me, my gf could give me a ride maybe to someones house if Gresham isn't on the way there.

♥s Oregon, I really wish I woulda realized it was this weekend sooner so I could have all this **** organized earlier haha.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
If someone plans on staying in my hotel room, let me know in advance and be aware that it won't be free. You will pay just like everyone else.

JonnyW

Smash Ace
Wanna place bets on how many people from oregon are going to make it out of pools? I'm thinking four.
Me, Eggz, Juce, Foos. Easy.
Ill bet you I get out of Pools Wad. 5 bucks?

Any carpools that are non smoking the smell makes me almost throw up and I don't think I could take 4 hours of it, cool with any cars that stop for smoke breaks and **** though, just as long as the car doesnt super wreak or smoke in it with me inside. And pot in the car wont bother me even though I won't be participating in it, just cigarettes.
Lol cigs bother you that much? Smokers don't wanna stop the trip just to smoke cause smoking and driving is pretty much sex.
Im pretty sure every carpool from Portland has at least one smoker in it.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wish I could go, not in the cards, not good enough to really properly enjoy it the way I should anyway :p
You think any of us are? I'm going mainly for the experience, there are so many good players going to this.
I don't play Melee competitively anymore, but I would still go to this had I the money. The trip, the tournament, the entire thing would be so much fun. I'll probably drop into the stream to say hi and see how the games are going, but I would personally love to see a stream where the cameraman walked around the venue and had someone interview everyone there (especially everyone from Oregon).

Binx

Smash Master
Me, Eggz, Juce, Foos. Easy.
Ill bet you I get out of Pools Wad. 5 bucks?

Lol cigs bother you that much? Smokers don't wanna stop the trip just to smoke cause smoking and driving is pretty much sex.
Im pretty sure every carpool from Portland has at least one smoker in it.
doesnt mean everyone is cool with people smoking in their cars

FoosJr

Smash Ace
cat and I just talked about this today actually I'd be willing to trade Binx so you could go with ryan's car idk if anyone in that car smokes. Cat and I would probably still stay with ryan at his hotel too so I could still chip in for that as well.

JonnyW

Smash Ace
Those were my thoughts exactly. Then I thought about Zelgadis. Is he going?
No hes not :(

Why are you trying to bet him you will get out of pools? I think you have a gambling problem.
I do when it comes to smash. Honestly.

doesnt mean everyone is cool with people smoking in their cars
True. I think the only smoker in Ryans car is Zack (my other friend Zack that is coming) and Ryan lets peeps smoke in the backseat.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Second hand smoke. Yuck. Speaking of which, Keeper should go to Manifest.
Sounds like a good amount repping Oregon already. :D

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Why are you trying to bet him you will get out of pools? I think you have a gambling problem.
Too bad he never has money for all his hollow bets. I been waiting on these high profile mms for ages, only to be continuously dodged.

Since you won't mm jonny, you wanna bet I make it out and farther than you ^________^

(This is how you be a villain Gage)

:phone:

JonnyW

Smash Ace
Too bad he never has money for all his hollow bets. I been waiting on these high profile mms for ages, only to be continuously dodged.

Since you won't mm jonny, you wanna bet I make it out and farther than you ^________^

(This is how you be a villain Gage)

:phone:
Duuuude if you had went to Eugene on saturday I would have totally MM you. Its just rare I have an extra 10 bucks on me.
we'll MM at manifest

Binx

Smash Master
Anyone good with action scrip that would be willing to help me finish my last couple programs by friday?

I need to program asteroids.

If I fail a class this term I have to get a job and I really don't wanna work again right now lol.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
If anyone has a copy of hacked melee, they should burn me a copy to best bout or let me borrow it to burn it

edit: grammar. no, not gonna fix it. just pointing it out

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Duuuude if you had went to Eugene on saturday I would have totally MM you. Its just rare I have an extra 10 bucks on me.
we'll MM at manifest
For some reason I thought you'd be at BCG, probably since you came to the first one. Not too big a deal, but you might want to come to the next one since we'll have a bigger start on advertising. I think the tourney page just got put up on AiB.

Yeah, it's right here:
Big City Gamin' 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom