• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmin

Smash Ace
hey corvallis smash, I'll be down there around 5pm ish or so. Before i get **** faced drunk for Halloween, I'd like a good smash sesh for an hour or so. If anyone can play that'd be cool, heres my number I wont be checking this til later tonight. 503-380-0755. call or text is coool dawgs

Mogget

Smash Rookie
we're talking about playing 64 on the N64, right? 'cause **** that wii ****. i'm hella down to play 64!!! been itching for a while. i didn't realize so many other people would want to play too ^.^
Of course.

I'm down with Best Bout next Friday for some 64 love and can bring my setup.

cmin

Smash Ace
Hey allen, thanks for setting things up and coming out and having me. I wish i had more time, maybe next time I come down lol.

Your falcon really surprised me, def have alot of potential. your bro's falco is nasty and the tbag/mayo guy def caught me off guard lol.
all in all, corvallis smash is impressive

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Smash normally on Wed? If so what time?
It's usually at 5 on wednesday they are open on friday as well for every game they do. So if you play street fighter or mvc3 they do that as well. Just wednesday is generally when the majority of the smash is being played.

Mr Postman

Smash Journeyman
Every time there is a new tournament in Oregon or Washington someone should post it here because I am to lazy to find them, haha.

when/where is GC?

Mogget

Smash Rookie
It's usually at 5 on wednesday they are open on friday as well for every game they do. So if you play street fighter or mvc3 they do that as well. Just wednesday is generally when the majority of the smash is being played.
Great, see folks tomorrow for some 64 then!

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
It takes about three hours to get into seattle from portland. Since the tourney starts at noon and GC guy hates being late, it would be a good idea to leave before nine.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
^^^^Lame

I also won't be there tomorrow, guess I won't be able to make it every time oh wells. Also won't be able to make it to gameclucks this weekend. :(

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
GCN controllers > N64 controllers.

but I wouldn't pass up SSB, regardless of the controller used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom