• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Scottish Thread!

ShiftingShadows28

Smash Journeyman
I like the rivalry that is building here >:D Our next mm should be £5 if you are so confident ;) I know the match up a little now and ive been learning to punish much harder, and to di everything like i got advised to at gt4. X1-12 Im not really scared of your falco until you speed it up a little.

j3ly

Smash Champion
x1-12 the mains mean nothing lol, try beating VA's, profs, mind or deathgazers falcons. IWR

X1-12

Smash Champion
I like the rivalry that is building here >:D Our next mm should be £5 if you are so confident ;) I know the match up a little now and ive been learning to punish much harder, and to di everything like i got advised to at gt4. X1-12 Im not really scared of your falco until you speed it up a little.
Yeah sure, should be a good match.

j3ly

Smash Champion
Shifting u got this! ive played you both in tournament and its not even gnna be close

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
i cant believe you have disregarded my old thread. haha just joking nice one mate

Im gonna be there for this tourney thing i have rakes of time off :D

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yup, lol, if I do start to read his jumps etc when we play he'll learn to not play in such a predictable pattern and thus we both get better. Watching him play the match-up should help me vs falcon in general anyway.

Also gonna throw it out there I reckon I can beat any UK falcon main save Fuzz.
No offence but making those kinda claims just proves that you do not understand the game or the write route to go down to beat someone

There's alot more to the game then learning people jump patterns and you shouldn't be trying to clock that by watching them on youtube, you should be doing it in game, which is why you have to ADAPT

And you're falco could never beat my falcon.

My falcon can beat Deathgazer very convincingly AND.....

Deathgazer > X1-12

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Good to see that you lot got a Channel, and I presented the idea even though you prob thought about in the past I re-surfaced which has given you the opportunity to me more in contact from a distance.....so where's my thank you??? :dazwa:

X1-12

Smash Champion
No offence but making those kinda claims just proves that you do not understand the game or the write route to go down to beat someone

There's alot more to the game then learning people jump patterns and you shouldn't be trying to clock that by watching them on youtube, you should be doing it in game, which is why you have to ADAPT

And you're falco could never beat my falcon.

My falcon can beat Deathgazer very convincingly AND.....

Deathgazer > X1-12
Did you not see that I was just baiting butthurt falcon players into MMs?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Did you not see that I was just baiting butthurt falcon players into MMs?
:( I'm so upset I have been baited into a £15 MM vs You :(

:( So when is this gonna happen :(

:( Recorded? :(

lol in friendlies

Im also glad to hear youl be accepting my £2 MM your falcon vs my falco cos of course itl be free money to you

nice baiting X1-12
It's pretty obvious my falcon is better then your falco, friendlies or not...

£10 BO7

I would make it BO5 but then it would only be 3-0 and I want one more match of ****.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Nice bait X1-12, you will definitely take Prof's money (his Falcon is bad... go easy on him).

grayfox

Smash Champion
David (davemans) has just moved in with me in the Burgh, we could possibly hold fests occasionally if hes up for it too. Working at 10 tomorrow so the tourney starts a bit too late for me to come, hope it goes well though.

ShiftingShadows28

Smash Journeyman
Winners finals is currently being uploaded, grand finals will follow and then losers finals eventually..bear with me its the first time ive uploaded so much stuff at once.

@grayfox excellent, maybe you should come to our fests too, we pretty much spend all of saturdays playing melee every weekend so you should join us.

@Zeppo nope its confirmed you are a bot. Jesus man we were so hyped to play you why did you have to **** up again -_-

ac_anon

Smash Ace
i hope everyone is looking forward to seeing my amazing sheik in losers finals ;)

tourney was fun, I especially enjoyed doubles.

Just watched it, my god nobody forward smashes with sheik like me. No idea how i was doing better with her than samus.

grayfox

Smash Champion
About time we tell him that Zeppos a made up account lol, hes not real, the people using the Zeppo tags at tourneys is chrisboi.

and yeah id like to come to a few, idve came to this one if it wasnt for the late start, i work nights so i dont wanna show up at 6 and only play half of a tourney.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
lol dont mind ryan hes just a massive ballbag.

I am going to be in Edinburgh tomorrow if you guys would like to play then- some point during the day, say like 3pm? Give me your phone number and I'll just call when I get in the city.

fortunecookie

Smash Journeyman
I can't remember all the results but these are the top 4

1st: fortunecooke
2nd: shiftingshadows
3rd: AC anon
4th: Seikend

Top Bottom