• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
@Ridleyprime:

well i don't really "need" Ridley anymore, King Koopa is high tier now, so yeah. And i didn't really need Wolf anymore, since Fox was nerfed.

Edit:

You know what would make me lol? Lucario's/Ridley's/Ganondorf's(really lol)/Marth's/Falco's deconfirmation on monday.

lol from the overload of awesome that just got removed from the game? or loling at the people who would be in an uproar of anger/depression/sadness? heh

Shuma

Smash Hero
Loling at the people who would be in an uproar of anger/depression/sadness.

Edit:

'Cause i support Ridley with a fiery pasion?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
@Ridleyprime:

well i don't really "need" Ridley anymore, King Koopa is high tier now, so yeah.
:dizzy: Don't know about you or everyone else, but technically speaking, I never "needed" any character to begin with (whether it be in Brawl or otherwise). Ridley and other characters being in Brawl is just a 'want' to me, not a need. :p

But yeah. With Bowser being high tier now, I know I'll be using him a lot, with or without Ridley's inclusion, though whose to say Ridley won't be high tier as well?

And i didn't really need Wolf anymore, since Fox was nerfed.
Bet you wouldn't be saying that if Wolf had been his own character. :ohwell: I mean after all, with Fox getting nerfed as you said, it makes Wolf being an alt costume of him all the worse, but at least it's better than ending up as an AT...

You know what would make me lol? Lucario's/Ridley's/Ganondorf's(really lol)/Marth's/Falco's deconfirmation on monday.

yeah, its been a sad few days. pretty much now that wolf has lost considerable chances of being in, all i've got left to hope for is my good ol' ridley. :(
Meh. Same here...

all i've got left is the desire of punching gypsy's brain until he is left in a coma.
If anything, I think you and Gypsy need to shut up about each other. (no offense) I didn't mind it at first, but the sudden aggression between the 2 of you is getting stupid now. In fact, it got old a long time ago.

that last line was win
Yeah. Guess he hasn't lost it after all :psycho:...

Shuma

Smash Hero
But yeah. With Bowser being high tier now, I know I'll be using him a lot, with or without Ridley's inclusion
That's what i meant.

Bet you wouldn't be saying that if Wolf had been his own character. I mean after all, with Fox getting nerfed as you said, it makes Wolf being an alt costume of him all the worse, but at least it's better than ending up as an AT...
Thing is, i always hated Fox for being an overpowered space mamal and i whanted my own Galactic animal to pwn the Space Mamal, now that fox is nerfed i don't really have the lust for vengeance anymore.

U foo! it was me! all along!

If anything, I think you and Gypsy need to shut up about each other. (no offense) I didn't mind it at first, but the sudden aggression between the 2 of you is getting stupid now. In fact, it got old a long time ago.
<.< he started it

Yeah. Guess he hasn't lost it after all
I lost it when i discovered the internet, is too late for me! 4CHAN 4 BRAWL!

crotch protector

Smash Apprentice
wolf had way less potential than falco moveset-wise anyway.....

Ridley is so in; i can feel it in my breeches!

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
that would probably be the worst alternate color to represent another character ever. i mean even if people wanted to play as purple charizard for the sake of ridley, you'd still have to select the other pokes as well, so it would suck. worst part about charizard=squirtle and ivysaur. ridley better be in, otherwise charizard is the only fix for being a dragon, and you have to play as his extra baggage as well. not counting bowser of course, he's a sorta dragon. even charizard isn't near as cool as everyone's favorite pirate-space-dragon

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
lol @ puff magic dragon

I decided to post here again, since none of the original members do anymore(jerk faces). Like where the hell is Gypsy or Colb or Onyx? 007Flash, Grim?

But I still think Ridley is going to make it, and hopefully NOT as a boss. He's teh boozers of Metroid

even if he is too big

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Thing is, i always hated Fox for being an overpowered space mamal and i whanted my own Galactic animal to pwn the Space Mamal, now that fox is nerfed i don't really have the lust for vengeance anymore.
Oh. Now I see what you're saying.

Guess that makes sense...

Ridley would rain down a fiery wrath upon King Koopa and defeat him. No doubt there d:
Eh, I guess so.

Either that, or he would fly while firing powerful projectile attacks at a distance.

OH SHI-

10char
Remind me when Ridley's belly was ever that fat or when he had a flaming tail. :p

He has to make it in now; He's got his own stage! They coulda kept Brinstar, but instead they put in Ridley's happy place. Powerful hints, methinks.
Yep. There's even a statue of him in the background (of Norfair).

FoxxehRoxxeh

Smash Journeyman
In the R.I.D.L.E.Y. Sniper Lookout, Sniping Ridley
Monday's Update: Notice:

We understand many people want characters such as Ridley and Krystal, we have some bad news to tell those people. Ridley and Krystal have accidentally gotten their entire character's deleted, with time pressuring against us, we have decided not to put them back in, while we are adding some other characters from their series we had started to work on just in case.

For Ridley: Kanden.
For Krystal: General Scales.

I would kill myself if that happened.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Monday's Update: Notice:

We understand many people want characters such as Ridley and Krystal, we have some bad news to tell those people. Ridley and Krystal have accidentally gotten their entire character's deleted, with time pressuring against us, we have decided not to put them back in, while we are adding some other characters from their series we had started to work on just in case.

For Ridley: Kanden.
For Krystal: General Scales.

I would kill myself if that happened.
Meh. General Scales I wouldn't mind having. Since we didn't get to face him at the end of Star Fox Adventures due to Andross' interference, it would be interesting to see how he would fight in Brawl (like with that sword he had at the end. I reckon his style with it would probably differ from that of other sword fighters like Link, Ike, and what not). Being a leader of the Sharp Claw that he was, Scales would have to be a formidable fighter, even if he's unarmed. He even chocked Krystal at the beginning and threw her off his ship. :demon:
But yeah. I know Scales being included wouldn't happen...

As for Kanden, as much as it would suck for him to replace Ridley, better to have him than Sylux or Trace. >_>

Oh Yeah norfair is Ridley's stage
I think ridley has huge chance now
Yeppers...

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Ridley is the character i want the most in Brawl

Samus does need another character in the Metriod roster

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
What can't you understand?

I said the Metriod series needs another character besides samus

Legolastom

Smash Hero
O right that was worded a bit funny.

Anyways even IF he is a statue in the BG that wouldn't be out of place considering there were loads there.

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Gotta hate the Ridley haters

they always say he is to big it get's really annoying when all you gotta do is
resize him like bowser

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Really? I played there and I didn't see him. And as far as I can tell, that's not a good sign, so...
How is it not a good thing? It's just a statue. Not like Ridley himself is flying in the background or anything.

O right that was worded a bit funny.

Anyways even IF he is a statue in the BG that wouldn't be out of place considering there were loads there.
Exactly.

Let's laugh at this guy :)

I already sniped him.
*didn't see the anti-Ridley post except for that which you quoted* Eh, I'm guessing it got deleted, which is fine. Replies like that don't deserve to exist on any message board, unless they have reasons to back their statement up, which apparently that guy didn't.

And if Ridley's the lamest video game character ever, then I guess that would make Charizard and other less powerful/intelligent/significant dragons the epitome of lame. :chuckle:

Gotta hate the Ridley haters

they always say he is to big it get's really annoying when all you gotta do is
resize him like bowser
Except Hippochinfat didn't even provide an actual argument. All he did was slander Ridley's character with biased opinions and simple ignorance, which fails even more than the "too big" ordeal.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Not to make anyone mad, but what if Ridley... sucks in Brawl? Or what if he's broken?

That would be terrible...

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Me nether but

Not every character can be great i just hope Ridley is not crap

I like your banner as well Wreked lol at the Kirby's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom