• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ The New NC Power Rankings ~ *Does Not Exist*

Knorr

Smash Ace
Hey NC smashers. I was wondering how big the smash scene is up over there since I'ma be living in camp leguene Marine corp base station and would love to still smash a bit.

HOLLA
NC SMASH IS TOO GOOD

all the cool kids have been playing together for awhile
and we keeps it trill

here some threads you should subscribe to to stay updated,

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=120709 locator thread

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=99500 NC's biggest tourny thread

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=103378 the thread that tells you who wins @ life

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeaaahhh, I'd like to be first runner up too, but I don't think I'll get that lucky. Waaaay too many ballers towards the top.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ok, I think I should be higher up cuz I got lucky and caught Peter off guard when I went to his house and won lots of matches against him. Doubt that'll happen again, but it sure is a good argument.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
cool list.

despite my countenance, huddle house was cool, too. i suggest huddle house for 3rd on the power rankings.

Xeritross

Smash Apprentice
D^mn...T.C.'s last tournament(POUND 3) for a while just got cancelled due to unstable decision making the night before the tourney. *sigh* After this little incident...you guys just lost another driver for tournaments. =)

*shakes head*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Do what? . . . Oh well. Sorry for your misfortune. Every one of us has had that problem at one time or another. :laugh:

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
What happened J-Rod, did ya get J-Roded? Oh man, I need to talk to you big time magnz, give me a call or something some time oh mighty Falcon!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
As a matter of fact, let me breath life into this topic just so you can see the drama that goes into this. The first post is non serious and went through many changes, but I'm sure you can see some of the DRAMA!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Looking through this topic . . . I see this wasn't the one I should've brought up . . . good god, Beans was trying to pull the fast one on me cause he's so fu*king competitive against me early on.

:(

Please friggin' ignore my failure . . . .

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! ZIO don't be mad at him please bro.

BEHR, ZIO is extremely busy, and I'm gonna help LoZR with his combo video ok? so, bug me about it, not ZIO.

Btw, I'm gonna ignore what thread I'm in, as I got ***** online last time I posted here.

Top Bottom