• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new megaplex of samus videos!!

Pi

Smash Hero
Look at it this way, if apex has no samus, then people will forget the matchup again, our clan will drift into obscurity, then when they do play one of us they will ride our ***** for being so **** amazing instead of comparing us to that one guy at apex who did alright.

But on the real, anyone who can go to apex needs to go

Geist

Smash Master
Rahr I can't trust anyone anymore. As far as I know all of you only exist in my mind and I've been in a coma for years now.

**** internet

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
next big update likely to come after apex with more watty young link roy donkey kong dr mario, tons of random tech videos created in masses by phanna, some teams videos and what ever apex videos turn up

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Said I wasnt going to update til after apex. I lied. I added a bunch more watty young link roy donkey kong dr mario, tons of random tech videos created in masses by phanna, some teams videos.

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Ill post up my next tournament sets for CGC whatever number haha. Gona give out some smiles

Shout outs to Duals =)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I heard chopz likes to combo you to 200% and then commit suicide. lol
It sucks because there are days he has where he doesn't SD that much or SD at all and then others when he SDs alot lol. Since he does like 500 inputs a second, especially with shooting so many lasers, his fingers make him forward B sometimes. He literally showed me with his controller how he ends up SD'ing lol.

duals

Smash Journeyman
It sucks because there are days he has where he doesn't SD that much or SD at all and then others when he SDs alot lol. Since he does like 500 inputs a second, especially with shooting so many lasers, his fingers make him forward B sometimes. He literally showed me with his controller how he ends up SD'ing lol.
Its understandable.. if you gonna SD, should be from the game unable to process your button inputs. lol

your sig video is hilarious btw.

Pi

Smash Hero
chops 3 stocked me at florida gaming a while back (had him first round)

he sd'd that 1 stock. lol

has he tried practicing shorting them on reaction?
i know doing it with fox is fairly easy, and falco's is quicker so requires faster reactions, buttttt...any success?

duals

Smash Journeyman
i bet since hes so focused on getting lazer off that he wouldn't expect it but im sure after he illusions, he realized he could shortened it.

its just like when i try wave dash onto the ledge and air dodge and im like.... i could have grabbled. -_-

Top Bottom