• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Hey guys! Long time no talk/see. I dont post or check here often anymore :/

Recently however i went to lime fury's South flordia SUPS tourny.

Got to play Sighrax, Phanna, Rock, Dooda,Lambchops and Green mario and a few others.. There not bad, alot of them were pretty awsome. I got wrecked cuz i suck terribly at this game :(

I HIGHLY Suggest you guys go to Evo in May if you wanna play some decent flordarians.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
OMG PROJECTS BACK

anyway, since dmon died (forever this time) we need someone to rise up to the occasion of having fests every saturday that nothing is going on. who's up for it?

Volrec

Smash Lord
Hey guys! Long time no talk/see. I dont post or check here often anymore :/

Recently however i went to lime fury's South flordia SUPS tourny.

Got to play Sighrax, Phanna, Rock, Dooda,Lambchops and Green mario and a few others.. There not bad, alot of them were pretty awsome. I got wrecked cuz i suck terribly at this game :(

I HIGHLY Suggest you guys go to Evo in May if you wanna play some decent flordarians.

How lucky are you. I would kill for a Falco ditto vs Lambchops. >.>
I dont even know why im in the LI thread anyway. I live in Queens(close to PLX) and my mom gets really paranoid when it comes to people's houses.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
oh nvm, he was just hibernating for the winter :rotfl:

he said he'd start having fests again in a few weeks

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
So i plan to hold a smashfest sometime in about 2 months, in the early summer. I would just be wondering how many would be interested in coming. I need to see how many TVs and cubes i would need :)

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
most likely the first or second week of july. But i want to pick a day that doesnt conflict with anything else going on in the smash world.

Junaur

Smash Apprentice
I should've checked this forum sooner, I had no idea other smashers were so close.

Soldier, you're from commack? I used to go to school there! We ought to play sometime.

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
I should've checked this forum sooner, I had no idea other smashers were so close.

Soldier, you're from commack? I used to go to school there! We ought to play sometime.
yea sure imm cool wit that PM when ever u wanna play, me and my friends play all the time

mrvblonde

Smash Cadet
hopefully i'll be able to make the next tourney, it's been a long time since i've played anyone, at least it feels like forever. btw this is marth05 on my new name.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
LOL Scrub05, Long time no see dude hows it been.

BTW I cant wait for next plx tourny. I wanna wreck you all with my bowser :D:D:D:D:D:D

And KURT! I want a MM Bowser vs Young Link Counter picks etc... :D

mrvblonde

Smash Cadet
it's been good, you?

scrub05 has no affect on me, thanks to my new username :p

your bowser probably will **** my marth considering that i have no bowser expierence what so ever, and the fact that i haven't played this game in a good ol' while, but no johns, lol

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Yeah, at that tourny in flordia I played Dooda's peach in a Bowser Vs Peach and almost won, Felt good afterward having like 6 ppl come up to me complmenting me on my boozer :p

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Erhm. Okay? arent we all suposed to do friendlies? Besides, anyone know when the next smashfest/tourny is?

SLH

Smash Journeyman
gauntlet april 29

OMG so many new people/returning people, i gotta money match them so they can take all my moneyz

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I'd love to go, too bad im stuck going to a track invitational meet which is most likely gonna take up ALL of my saturday..(Again) =(

Kubuu

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone here near the Glen Oaks/Little Neck/New Hyde Park area? Thats where I am at now, so if anyone is close and wants to play, let me know.

Top Bottom