• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
ELI-mination said:
As mentioned just a bit earlier, they're holding a tournament on March 31st:

http://www.parallaxlan.com/index.php...ryid=65&loc=MN

Like I said I'll try to make it but no guarantees.
Awesome. Ill try my best to be there, probably for teams, if not then for singles. Dunno if i can wait the whole month though, and yay, by the time the tourney comes around i'll be 16 :)

Superryan, you should go. We'll do some friendlies if we dont meet in the tourney itself, it'll be fun :) who cares if i lose..lol.

_Pedochu

Smash Cadet
No! I couldn't come to Sk8er4er's tourney. Nor parallax. My parents said they wouldn't drive far, but maybe later. :(

Who will come to parallax tomorrow?

_Pedochu

Smash Cadet
Oh, that's too bad. I wish I could have come though :ohwell:

So who will come to parallax tomorrow?

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
yes it was. i cant believe no one showed up u all smell except for the people that went
I was going to go but because of a religious mother i couldn't Kurt next time you should pick me up from SCMEA and I'll just call my mom and say the bus broke down and then we'll head out to play smash

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
I was going to go but because of a religious mother i couldn't Kurt next time you should pick me up from SCMEA and I'll just call my mom and say the bus broke down and then we'll head out to play smash
ok sounds like a good idea because we all know that smash is better than religion :laugh:

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
I would have gone this saturday except I had a fever. Next time you guys could just come to my house, or whoever wants to hold smash at there house, I'm always up for it on saturdays when im not sick -_-

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
Im going to have some free time this weekend and next weekend so if anyone wants to play PM me or hit up my AIM.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
who's going to the tournament in new paltz saturday? i needz a ride or else i can't go :(

R3N0

Smash Lord
Don't forget to add me to this LI list thanks!

Reno : : Sheik / Fox (Aim: Renonyc)

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Ok guys, I'm gonna work on a wii# section for the first post of this thread. Ill put some of the numbers i know already up and the rest of you post yours.

This will helps us stay in touch with our Wii incase no other forms of contact are available and it'll add a bit of fun to this currently inactive thread! :chuckle:

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Alright, so who is going to the Parallax tournament on the 31st? I wanna get there early for some friendlies/money matches and whatever else, since I think that's my best chance to play all these matches with you foolz.

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
smashin pete said:
ooga-booga

How awesome is my avatar?
Awesomeness :p

ELI-mination said:
Alright, so who is going to the Parallax tournament on the 31st? I wanna get there early for some friendlies/money matches and whatever else, since I think that's my best chance to play all these matches with you foolz.
Hopefully going unless the parents decide to not let me have any fun. Dunno about going early though...i enjoy my sleep :)

Top Bottom