• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Ryan-K

Smash Master
I doubt it no offense lol.

Dmon or rich might be but you have some tough competition in volrec and i can only assume alex plays cf as well.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
rich is the hi-yo or yo yo or something lol

also about the discussion about me (hee hee :chuckle:)

there are like no other falco players on LI and that makes me sad :(

i mean more ppl play peach wtf this is ****ing fox and peach island

i wish more ppl played falco because he is the funnest char in the game to fight against esp. with marth speaking of marth more ppl should play him too marth ***** me i need teh swordsman practise and i suck against cf too for some mysterious reason oh well

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
i wish more ppl played falco because he is the funnest char in the game to fight against esp. with marth speaking of marth more ppl should play him too marth ***** me i need teh swordsman practise and i suck against cf too for some mysterious reason oh well
What if everybody played falco? Then it'd be boring like Florida. :laugh: I'd play falco if I wasn't so horrible with him. He feels sticky when I play him.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Uh sorry but... Falco isn't fun to play against at all lol. I hate playing against Falco with his annoying lasers.... **** bird needs to die.

I can play all the top tiers really well but I hate them because they're too gay. Characters besides Peach/Fox/Falco/Marth/Sheik is where it's at foolz. Get with the program you top tier *****ez.

And yes, I do get eliminated by top tier characters in tournaments when I decide to pick low tier, big deal lol.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
lol really you kind of have to rush falco and wd out of your shield alot

and matt i mean more people play falco as in more than just me playing him within a 40 mile or so radius

with link just dont play fd and fj nair him in the face lol

when he is lasering and he misses is when you can drop on him with a nair of some sort, that rule applies for most character haha but its too bad roy sucks

smashin pete

Smash Apprentice
How would you know?

I'm sure youre sitting outside my window right now with a clipboard analyzing my game. I don't want to see another whiney-hiney response from you now, because we know what happens then (see last LI thread).

And another thing that pisses me off is how everyone says they suck and have to showcase it to all of LI (see first post on this page). Nobody cares. But I on the other hand get criticized for being confident.

Renesor

Smash Ace
How would you know?

I'm sure youre sitting outside my window right now with a clipboard analyzing my game. I don't want to see another whiney-hiney response from you now, because we know what happens then (see last LI thread).

And another thing that pisses me off is how everyone says they suck and have to showcase it to all of LI (see first post on this page). Nobody cares. But I on the other hand get criticized for being confident.
First off, you cant say nobody cares when you haven't spoken to everyone. second people are allowed to post their opinion to an extent, so quite complainin.

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
smashin pete said:
How would you know?

Meh..I guess you kinda need to find a good middle. I used to be confident and i got criticized too. Now im not cause i know i really have no right to be, but thats me. I suppose you should only act confident if you have the right to. Once you beat all of the good LI falconers, then you can say you're the best ;)

Also be at the next tourney. If you're as good as you say you are i'd love to play you.

smashin pete

Smash Apprentice
I used to be confident and i got criticized too. Now im not cause i know i really have no right to be, but thats me. I suppose you should only act confident if you have the right to. Once you beat all of the good LI falconers, then you can say you're the best ;)
True, but youve never been to a tournament and were saying things like "you dont need to l-cancel to be good." You have a right to be confident, but when you say stuff like that AND act confident, its wrong.

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
Yea, im pretty sure its safe to say i was an *** :upsidedown:

And i live in an awkward place. There arent many tournaments within my parents range of a "reasonable distance." They dont like video games really..but ill be going the 31st so i can say i went to at least one. And for my old stupidness, im better now. Ryan knocked some sense into me thankfully :)

SLH

Smash Journeyman
ok, i need to get some practice in before parallax. if dmon isn't doing anything, is anyone available for a few hours?

Ryan-K

Smash Master
ok, i need to get some practice in before parallax. if dmon isn't doing anything, is anyone available for a few hours?
yeah i wanna do something to

also pete: i dont care if you are confident its just overconfidence (and stupidity but that might be a bit of a stretch) that kills me otherwise alex wouldnt be like my best friend he is probably the most confident person i know and sometimes he has a bit of an ego but for good reason :/. Also i really likw how you have a super angry post prior to when you IMed me last night yet didnt say anything as if i am supposed to care about what you say or something if you have something to say then say it when you get the chance this is why i get pissed at everyone they have something to say and never say it if you were on aim i would be IMing you now but you aren't.

Justification is the main thing here you see.

Also say something if you have to say it but if its something bad then say it over aim or quit complaining to me about how the last one got closed because of me because *****ing doesn't solve anything quite frankly and it's just really stupid when you were talking to me you don't say anything when you had the chance and i come on and see this bull****. I wish I had the right to lecture but that would be hipocritical so i am just gonna say if you have something to say actually talk to the person instead of having a public *****ing announcement.

G'day

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
Ill probably go singles to see how tourneys are like, then just do some matches for fun and stuff..Im not gonna do any mm's if i dont know how anyone plays yet..im not *cough*that*cough* stupid. The time draws near..

SLH

Smash Journeyman
you sure? i'll MM you with link, and you can use anyone you want...

plus like i already said, i sux :-(

smashin pete

Smash Apprentice
Ryan, I'm not "super angry" at you at all. If you look at my post I was being angry at the people who whine about how much they suck. Its a waste of room in the thread, which could be used for asking advice. Youre the one who is getting angry. And dont call me stupid when you mispell "too"

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
@pete, Isnt there infinite room in a thread? ;)

SLH said:
you sure? i'll MM you with link, and you can use anyone you want...

plus like i already said, i sux :-(
I didnt mean i wont play completely. Ill be doing friendlies with random people..i guess i can mm you. But, im willing to bet all the money that i will lose that you're better than me. So it turns out that it'll be a friendly after all :p

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
Who else is going on the 31st? i hope it doesn't have the same turnout (or lack thereof) that the last one had even though pokemon snap was a lot of fun

Quil

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to think I'm an alright Jigglypuff player on the island. I've had my fair share of wins playing as her. From what I've seen, I haven't seen many Jiggs players, so I guess I wouldn't be up against much. But there's always someone better than you, so... whatever!

Anybody know when the next tournament is? Is it Parallax? What other ones are set up as of now?

Top Bottom