• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

_Pedochu

Smash Cadet
Just letting you guys know that this is Marthsword on a new account. How do you like my name?

And sir Marthsalot, you manage to almost make third person speak sound kind of cool. Congratulations.

smashin pete

Smash Apprentice
All I wanted was a money match. And now, like I did before, I will prove you to be an ***. *sigh*, where should I start?

First off, i'm actually from LI myself, so unlike you, I tend to use abbreviations. e's arent necessary always.
You idiot, look at my profile and obviously you can tell I live in Long Island and (wait... Did I just touch the 'e' key?!)

Second off, I enjoy making new member's lives a litt bit better, and i enjoy giving them a warm welcome, as well as possibly meeting new and cool people!
*Yaaaaawn*.... Why in the WORLD would you even LOOK at that thread!? You're not in any way MEETING the people, hell, the only info they're giving you is their account name, and MAYBE saying who their main is.

unlike complete a**holes like you that only wish to make enemies and whom i'd actually rather nothave anything to do with....
If you didn't want anything to do with me, then hm... why did you challenge me to a moneymatch? Stupidity...

hm..I also figured an "experienced" member like you would know that post count is disabled in the meet + greet forums. So you're going by your own insane calculations, im guessing?
I never said ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR POST COUNT. Insane calculations? No math here, chub. Oh, and by that did you mean going to your Public Profile and clicking on 'View all Posts by McCloudDash91'? I know, those are some insane calculations right there.

And fourth, don't ever, ever judge someone's skill level by when they join a forum site. For all you know, i could be sponsored, [fyi, i've been asked to be], heck, i could even be a different member under a new title for all the hell you know.
No, I've just had past experiences of people who joined this website and were very cocky, and got their rear ends handed to them at tournaments (you, soon, by me). And please, please.... Who tried to sponsor you? Please state the name of whoever wanted to sponsor you. :laugh:

And, all of this aside, i'd like to end this seemingly random and very pointless arguement and be cool, only if you are.
This isn't a pointless argument. You're forgetting the point: MONEYMATCH. And you're not cool. You know who's cool? This man:

The King of all Kings, The one and only Steve Urkel.

_Pedochu

Smash Cadet
Again, this is Marthsword under a new name. I'd like to change my mains.

Old mains: Marthsword/Pedochu; East Hampton; Falco, Fox, Pichu, Mewtwo; AIM: pulshthedoor l or PM

New Mains: Marthsword/Pedochu; East Hampton; Falco, Fox, Pichu, Mewtwo, Pikachu ; AIM: pulshthedoor l or PM

So that is just adding Pika.

smashin pete

Smash Apprentice
mcclouddashh- you aren't as tough as you think you are so i suggest you shut up
Well put, ryan.

Now please, please, do you want to moneymatch me? For every remaining stock I have at the end of the match, I get an additional $10. OK?

(PS dont respond to me with invalid putdowns, since everyone here is sick of this stuff.)

S

Sir Marthsalot

If yee can't take thy thread, dont join thy sewing circle.

until next time,
Marth has exited.

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
?

>< I never said i was tough! and, i never challenged you to a money match in the first place, i challenged you to a match. period. you brought the money up. And im am not trying to be cocky in any way. I know im new. Im know im not a master. I wouldnt ever try to be cocky unless i had already fought someone and beaten them, then i would be cocky. You find one place i was being cocky, please, i wish to see it. And in case you didnt notice, pete, this whole thing started from you, so i would shut my mouth if i were you.

I will not face you in a money match, for, to put it bluntly, i dont have the money for it. Ill face you in a friendly match sometime if we meet sometime soon.

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
Aright, im done. You won an arguement with a stranger. Like i said, no money matches sadly, but i do want to vs. you in a regular friendly match. I apologize if i came across as being cocky to you or anyone else, as i really dont want you to think like that of me. Im not a pro, Matter of fact i rarely use advanced techs. But, while i still might not beat you, ill still give you a good run, so you better be practicing ;)

Stuff to get outta the way:
Im a noob
you're probably a pro
I acted cocky, im sorry
you're not an ***
you're cool
im not
superryan is quite a random guy.

Later

smashin pete

Smash Apprentice
I would really like to end this argument. Heck, I will. In fact, this time I'm going to take a different approach! I won't talk at all! I'll let you argue with yourself this time around. I will simply narrate the show! Here we Go! I call it "McCloudDash's Greatest *hits":

i never challenged you to a money match in the first place
(This came after saying):

im willing to bet money on the fact that i could beat you in smash
(That's a money match, buddy!)

Tune in next time, folks!

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Was anybody downstairs playing friendlies during Zenith? I was the Jigglypuff player with curly hair. I had to leave early, but it was a lot of fun.

When's the next tournament? I can't wait to go and practice more with my Jiggs.

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
hm. technically i did say that, but yea. I meant it rhetorically. I dont have much money now anyways. And i think he's just gonna go randomly. It must be nice to live so local to paralllax...Wish i lived closer so i could do that. Anyways, you say some stupid stuff yourself.

I won't talk at all!
this came literally directly after saying this.

I will simply narrate the show!
(thats still talking :laugh:)

Ah, just kiddin with ya man, glad we're finally friends. Anyways, Quil, be at parallax next time they have a tourney, i like facing against jiggs, his aerials own everyone.

S

Sir Marthsalot

Ah thy lowly peasants,
I, Sir Marthsalot, regret to inform yee that Sir Volrec hasith been making calls to 1-800-HORNY. Thy lowly peasant must be slayed.

Until next time,
Marth has exited.

Pure.NRG

Smash Rookie
Yo I hear some ppl going to Parallax this weekend. How bout we all go at around 6 or 7 on Saturday night. Just putting the idea out there so 3 ppl go friday 2 on Saturday n 53 on Sunday. Ok maybe im exageratin :) but you get the picture. Later guys

And stop fighting dammit.... ruining my smash experience

SLH

Smash Journeyman
Ah thy lowly peasants,
I, Sir Marthsalot, regret to inform yee that Sir Volrec hasith been making calls to 1-800-HORNY. Thy lowly peasant must be slayed.

Until next time,
Marth has exited.
don't 1-800 #s need 2 more digits than that?

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Since I still can't find myself a main character, I challenge everyone on Long Island to a main character ditto! Next tournament I'm gonna have to mirror everyone because I still don't know who I'm best with, or maybe I don't care enough. :p

So you are all now required to ditto me biatches.

_Pedochu

Smash Cadet
Since I still can't find myself a main character, I challenge everyone on Long Island to a main character ditto! Next tournament I'm gonna have to mirror everyone because I still don't know who I'm best with, or maybe I don't care enough. :p

Pichu ditto. That is all.

Renesor

Smash Ace

If your gonna mirror everyone at the next tornament, have fun with those peach dittos. Cuz everyone knows that peach dittos are the best. Im tellin ya, just main doc already.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
I doubt i can make the tournament, sorry renesor.

ELI- lol prepare for alot of peach and fox dittos then bcuz everyone on LI plays them.

Mcclouddash/volrec/ anyone else who thinks that they are the wittiest **** on god
s green earth- ignore the trolls you guys are spamming more than sirmarth ever has, esp. mccloud

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
geez man, how am i spamming? I hate wit. Its annoying, imo. Im just doing my part to keep the new LI thread alive, I hardly think thats wrong.

Since I still can't find myself a main character, I challenge everyone on Long Island to a main character ditto! Next tournament I'm gonna have to mirror everyone because I still don't know who I'm best with, or maybe I don't care enough.

Or you could just read the thread entitled "finding your main" :p
anyways, enjoy your main hunt, ill be happy to battle you at the next tourney.

And sadly i cant come this saturday :( Im going to a personal challenge, and if i dont go i'll most likely never hear the end of it.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
well there's also marth who everyone plays

and i'll link ditto you again, the last one was fun

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
anonymous_joe said:
ELI-mination said:
LOL Oh come on Long Islanders, play some more interesting characters....

We all know Peach is a ho and Fox is ... well.... overplayed? :p
Ill jiggs and IC ditto you you'll probably win though i suck

Ill IC ditto you, you'd be surprised at what they can do ;) never easy when fighting a ditto though...

Cant say the same for jiggs. I play him but not very well. And if you want, you ditto my secondaries, Marth and Doc, too. Fox...yea, if you want of course ;)

Next time, i mean.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
uh he knows **** well what they can do he kind of plays them you know. What's with you and thinking everyone else sucks?

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
LOL Oh come on Long Islanders, play some more interesting characters....

We all know Peach is a ho and Fox is ... well.... overplayed? :p

hey peach isnt a ho shes just ummm....... yea shes a cheap ho
i have an idea ill play u in a sheik ditto no one plays sheik
and ill play u in a luigi ditto
:)

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
superryan said:
uh he knows **** well what they can do he kind of plays them you know. What's with you and thinking everyone else sucks?
where did i say i think i he sucks. You seriously need to chill dude, I can barely say anything without you, for some reason, taking it offensively. I said i'd ditto him with ICs and some other people that i suck with, only if he wanted to. The only excuse i can think of for this misunderstanding is that you thought i said "you'd be surprised" towards joe. It was towards elimination. Now please stop flaming, im only trying to be helpful.

Top Bottom