• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

P

Pat Stinkerson

paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat stinkerson here

Ill be at the tournament, and you can expect me to sprinkle my doodie magic amongst your controllers.

I like to sprinkle poop chunks into my fruitloops and wear my aunt as a sleaveless sweater!

P

Pat Stinkerson

Where does a little girl like me find the tournament listings!

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
.....wow. Just wow. This kid has just shown me that the end of the world is alot closer than i thought.

On a lighter note, If you could update me, Superryan, My new mains go as this.
Mains: Ice Climbers; Fox
Secondaries: Marth, Doc Mario

I regret to say i cant go to the Zenith tournament as well. And does anyone know when the next tourney is for LI? The one currently posted in the first post was awhile ago. Thanks, later.

Edit: I mean the next tourney after the Zenith ;)

SLH

Smash Journeyman
i'm not going either

don't feel like wasting money to lose to someone worse than me anyway, which has happened the past few times

or people counterpicking sheik cause they think i **** fastfallers, which i don't T_T

Ryan-K

Smash Master
i'm not going either

don't feel like wasting money to lose to someone worse than me anyway, which has happened the past few times

or people counterpicking sheik cause they think i **** fastfallers, which i don't T_T
if u were better than them u should have won lol

this isn't pokemon luck has little effect aside from brackets but then its just a matter of whos better than who and such.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
well duh i should have won, that's why i'm pissed i didn't
but it was a while ago, last zenith and the parallax one a month or so ago, i just didn't have fun

exsoldier: people who would have beaten me with fox anyway... >_>

marthsword

Smash Ace
Add me please.

Marthsword/Pedochu; East Hampton; Falco, Fox, Pichu, Mewtwo; AIM: pulshthedoor l or just PM me that will work better most likely but I am on AIM often.

Pure.NRG

Smash Rookie
Reunion ?

Ahhhhh Im back... I was her round a yr ago or something. I forgot how to play. I lost my game. (Getting a new one this weekend). Getting Wii soon. I need someone to teach me how to play AGAIN... I never knew any of those fancy wave dashes or all that so if someone wants to just be nice and teach me thatd be cool. IM me anytime :: xXKingDreXx. I never got to meet you guys the first time... so basically the main point to this is that im a Super Noob now :(

PS. Team Shank has died. b/c of school... bummer

marthsword

Smash Ace
Ahhhhh Im back... I was her round a yr ago or something. I forgot how to play. I lost my game. (Getting a new one this weekend). Getting Wii soon. I need someone to teach me how to play AGAIN... I never knew any of those fancy wave dashes or all that so if someone wants to just be nice and teach me thatd be cool. IM me anytime :: xXKingDreXx. I never got to meet you guys the first time... so basically the main point to this is that im a Super Noob now :(

PS. Team Shank has died. b/c of school... bummer
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4n4s5yB7ZkE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xiZLs2doK8E

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PFmGIOcWdsM&mode=related&search=

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=42749

Those should help :)

P

Pat Stinkerson

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat stinkerson here, stinkies!

They dont call me Pat Stinkerson for nothin'! You see, i may very well be the oldest smash player out of all you stinky rinky tinky's. Im 54 yeeeeeeeears young and i just flew up here to loooooooooong iiiiiiiiiiiisland down from the good southern country of texas. Im a mean lean stinky doodie machine and im here to put up the biggest moneymatch moony doony stinky rinky tinky dinky crap crap hallahoo hallahee ever in the history of the stinky rinky tinky smashin brrrrrrrothers. I'll be at tommorows smashfest and i offer a moneymatch vs anyone and there children for seventeen grand!!!!!!!! yeeeeehaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! 17 shhhhtinky ones yeaow!!!!!!! i play as mr. butt and wipe so whoever thinks they got the skills to match up with "the texas tornado" Pat Stinkerson, step up to the plate and we'll have us a good old fashioned barn burner!! yeeeeeeeehaaww! ride'em cowboy! (sticks fingers in the air and emulates the shooting of a gun)

P

Pat Stinkerson

(pat stinkerson is seen amongst a crowd of other country music lovers, he is singing the words accompanied by his friend stinky ray cyrus playing the song achey breaky heart on his boombox)

Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart,
I just don't think he'd understand.
'Cause if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart,
He might blow up and kill this man.!!!!!!!!! ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeee!!!
!
(takes a few steps forward and backward in a lazy country music dancing motion)

yyyeeehhhawww, paaaaaaaaat stinkerson here again, whatsamatter everyone, yar all too god ****ed chicken to respond to pat stinkerson! now im gettin mad!! pat stinkerson will destrooooee yooooooo! 17 grand!! i saaaaaaaeedd 17 grand!! woooooweeee! ill even go on to say that i wont even lose a single life the entire match, and if i do, i lose the 17 grand immediately, come on everybody, somebody show they got more balls then an old fat texas man like myself, ill be at the zenith with my big black cowboy hat and if you win, not only do ye get the 17 stinkies, but i'll even tip my hat to ye and then we'll do some square dancin.

oh and by the way, before i flew here, i found an old picture of me while packin up, this picture is of me from when i was just nine years old.

http://www.3legged-dog.com/family/memories/cowboy_tim.jpg

enjoy everyone!

marthsword

Smash Ace
(pat stinkerson is seen amongst a crowd of other country music lovers, he is singing the words accompanied by his friend stinky ray cyrus playing the song achey breaky heart on his boombox)

Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart,
I just don't think he'd understand.
'Cause if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart,
He might blow up and kill this man.!!!!!!!!! ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeee!!!
!
(takes a few steps forward and backward in a lazy country music dancing motion)

yyyeeehhhawww, paaaaaaaaat stinkerson here again, whatsamatter everyone, yar all too god ****ed chicken to respond to pat stinkerson! now im gettin mad!! pat stinkerson will destrooooee yooooooo! 17 grand!! i saaaaaaaeedd 17 grand!! woooooweeee! ill even go on to say that i wont even lose a single life the entire match, and if i do, i lose the 17 grand immediately, come on everybody, somebody show they got more balls then an old fat texas man like myself, ill be at the zenith with my big black cowboy hat and if you win, not only do ye get the 17 stinkies, but i'll even tip my hat to ye and then we'll do some square dancin.

oh and by the way, before i flew here, i found an old picture of me while packin up, this picture is of me from when i was just nine years old.

http://www.3legged-dog.com/family/memories/cowboy_tim.jpg

enjoy everyone!
It's hard enough living through Tera 253's 3rd person useless posts, we don't need anymore members speaking in the third person. It's not funny, and it's not even original now that more people are doing it. Also, the long string of letters you are using all over those posts are not necessary, they are just as annoying as 3rd person posts. In fact they are just as annoying as Marth05's giant letters in the last LI Thread. And I'm not buying any of this.

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
Ah, what the hell man. Would you quit it?? Jesus i hate spammers so much. Seriously, answer me this, what in the hell did you get from coming in here and posting those two completely pointless messages, huh? I think i may have actually died a little inside just now to see what has become of our once great society. I mean jesus christ, do you realize that you have just made me waste that much more of my life, those precious minutes just flushed down the toilet from your slanderous spam filth, minutes that, may i remind you, i will never get back!! So why dont you cut the ****, start talking like a normal person, and either be a cool part of the smash community or just leave! Its not funny. :mad:

For the record, this kid also spammed up the Zenith tournament page, so yes i'm becoming very tired of seeing his stupid spam. :smiliegor

On a lighter note, anyone who wants to play me, I'll be at the next Parallax event, so prepare for it :)

P

Pat Stinkerson

a hoody hoody hollopy hoo!

its paaaaaaaat stinkerson here and im as mad as a bull dressed in a red sweater!

i want all you yankees to do something forr me will ye? ill even number the steps forr ye as well.

1)put yer left foot in

2)put yer left foot out

3)put yer left foot in

4) shake it aaaaaaaalllllll about!!!!!!!! yeeeehhhaaa (puts hand on mouth and makes a indian noise)

you little rascals think you know everything!!! im in my gooddd dammneed 50's! im smarter and wiser and more experienced in everything then all of yooouu yankee folk! i didnt say to respond to my post with a load of mule ****!! !, learn some godddammned manners next time you write to me booeeh!! lucky fer you its time to herd the cattle or i would continue to give you this ol fashioned tongue lashing

until next time

(farts on the keyboard)

ps. whats this funny business about the zenith board? i never even been to the zenith board once you thin lipped crap smelling fool! i demand , (and i do say deeeeeeeemmmmmand) that you apologize to all these good folk on the smarsh boards for acting like a goddd dammned animal!!!

yeeeeeeee-haaaaaawww ridem cowboy !!!!!$$#%@%%$ $YEAH!!!!

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
How is that funny??
Its spam, not even good spam at that. Normally spam is just one or two pointless sentences, no, this kid makes it his ambition to spam up what would be great threads with pointless annoying paragraphs of his misguided attempts to make an idiot of himself! I say a ban is in order if he doesnt stop with the spam.

smashin pete

Smash Apprentice
How is that funny??
Its spam, not even good spam at that. Normally spam is just one or two pointless sentences, no, this kid makes it his ambition to spam up what would be great threads with pointless annoying paragraphs of his misguided attempts to make an idiot of himself! I say a ban is in order if he doesnt stop with the spam.
um.... Shut up?

I, for one, would rather read rootin' tootin' Pat Stinkerson's posts than yo-arse's. Now shut up, sucky smasher.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
you guys obviously don't know the most important rule for dealing with people like this

don't acknowledge them

who were we talking about again?

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
probably due to a lack of posts in it.

and for the record,
-the only reason i have a vendetta against spammers is because one hacked my username as well as three other people's on another forum site, one i liked very much, said some incredibly stupid stuff, and got me and them banned.

-You wouldnt rather read his stuff, i doubt you even did. [@pete]

-I hate that the spams, i dont hate him. I merely wish he would become a more respectable member rather than a spammer.

-And im willing to bet money on the fact that i could beat you in smash. Maybe not own, but very likely beat :p [@pete]

anyways, Parallax better come out with another smash event. Cant believe i missed the allnighter by one day. :ohwell:

smashin pete

Smash Apprentice
yeah, okay as shole. Youre messing with the wrong captain falcon player. I like how you claim you can "probably" beat me at smash, with your only evidence being I hate you. Brilliant. Everyone here knows I would own you in smash.

smashin pete

Smash Apprentice
McCloudDash91: "You wouldnt rather read his stuff, i doubt you even did. [@pete]"

Ah, yes, because there is no more difficult feat than accomplishing the grueling task of reading a few posts.

S

Sir Marthsalot

Ah thy Kings, Nobles, Lowly Peasants, and thy Newcomers.
I, Sir Marthsalot hasith returned. As thy may be pondering thy reason of my uninformed departial. Thy King of Flobidria hasith requested thy help by I, Sir Marthsalot, on thy removal of thy evil dragon that hasith been ravaging through thy kingdom of Flobidria. I hasith been through many the treacherous and alarming journeys. As thy may be worried, i hasith returned unharmed. As a token of thy appreciation, thy King of Flobidria hasith rewarded I, Sir Marths-alot, with thoust greatest honor. I am thy top knight in all thy world and all thee shall bow down to I, Sir Marths-alot.

Until next time,
Marth has exited

SLH

Smash Journeyman
hmm... if the new long island smash thread got closed, what we call the NEW new one?

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
yeah, okay as shole. Youre messing with the wrong captain falcon player. I like how you claim you can "probably" beat me at smash, with your only evidence being I hate you. Brilliant. Everyone here knows I would own you in smash.
sounds like sombody got up on the wrong side of their mom.

anyways, enough of this. Marth is back, another member active in the LI thread is always good. Glad to see other people go to Parallax, too, too bad they aren't having a tourney anytime soon :ohwell:

come to think of it, why are you defending pat so much, pete? and uh..
...with your only evidence being I hate you.
Where did i say i hate you? where did i say i hated anybody here, for that matter. I merely wish for pat to stop spamming. Its almost like either you want him to continue spamming, or you're him. Either way, if thats the way you think, just be at parallax come next tourney, i'll kill you give you quite a good game.

smashin pete

Smash Apprentice
sounds like sombody got up on the wrong side of their mom.
Obviously, you saw this somewhere, thought it was hilarious, and eagerly waited for the opportunity to use this quote. Brilliant. To bad you spelled 'somebody' wrong, *******.

smashin pete: "...with your only evidence being I hate you."

McCloudDash91: "Where did i say i hate you?"

Hmm.... when someone says "I" that doesn't mean they're referring to YOU, idiot. I learned that slightly before I learned how to spell "cat". I, smashin pete, hate you, McCloudDash91.

McCloudDash91: "Either way, if thats the way you think, just be at parallax come next tourney, i'll kill you give you quite a good game."

Judging that you joined smashboards a matter of days ago, and that roughly 60% of your posts are in the Meet & Greet and contain phrases like "welcome to swf man", I'm fairly confident I can kick yo arse. In fact, I'm positive.

How about this: $10 money match. For every stock I have remaining at the end of the four-stock match, you will give me an additional $10. ex. me 4-stocking you (which is very likely), would result in you giving me $40.

Deal?

Volrec

Smash Lord
Obviously, you saw this somewhere, thought it was hilarious, and eagerly waited for the opportunity to use this quote. Brilliant. To bad you spelled 'somebody' wrong, *******.

smashin pete: "...with your only evidence being I hate you."

McCloudDash91: "Where did i say i hate you?"

Hmm.... when someone says "I" that doesn't mean they're referring to YOU, idiot. I learned that slightly before I learned how to spell "cat". I, smashin pete, hate you, McCloudDash91.

McCloudDash91: "Either way, if thats the way you think, just be at parallax come next tourney, i'll kill you give you quite a good game."

Judging that you joined smashboards a matter of days ago, and that roughly 60% of your posts are in the Meet & Greet and contain phrases like "welcome to swf man", I'm fairly confident I can kick yo arse. In fact, I'm positive.

How about this: $10 money match. For every stock I have remaining at the end of the four-stock match, you will give me an additional $10. ex. me 4-stocking you (which is very likely), would result in you giving me $40.

Deal?
Reposting this so I can edit it as a sig.

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
Wow. I've never seen such a living contradiction in my life. Either that, or merely a self-centered jerk.

First off, i'm actually from LI myself, so unlike you, I tend to use abbreviations. e's arent necessary always.

Second off, I enjoy making new member's lives a litt bit better, and i enjoy giving them a warm welcome, as well as possibly meeting new and cool people, unlike complete a**holes like you that only wish to make enemies and whom i'd actually rather nothave anything to do with.... hm..I also figured an "experienced" member like you would know that post count is disabled in the meet + greet forums. So you're going by your own insane calculations, im guessing?

Third, I have absolutely no idea what i did to make you hate me, but get the **** over it. I havent seen pmsing this bad since my neighbor threw her vcr out the window.

And fourth, don't ever, ever judge someone's skill level by when they join a forum site. For all you know, i could be sponsored, [fyi, i've been asked to be], heck, i could even be a different member under a new title for all the hell you know.

So next time you decide to pick a random page and hate the first person you see posted there, take time to think if you're going to sound like an *** or not. And, all of this aside, i'd like to end this seemingly random and very pointless arguement and be cool, only if you are.

although apparently we were interesting enough to be made into a sig. cool.

S

Sir Marthsalot

Ah to thy McCloud, thy lowly peasant,
I, Sir Marthsalot, hasith challenged thee to a duel. Yee shall find thy skill of I, Sir Marthsalot, astonishing. As thy hasith pointed out thee has been asked to been sponsored, yee shall see no great challenge in slaying I, the greatest knight know to thy kingdom of Fobidria. As thee shall see, not only can i slay dragons but has gone through thy training to slay lowly peasants such as yeeself and thy vcr throwing neighbor. I, Sir Marthsalot, look foward to thy duel between yee, the lowly peasant McCloud, and I, thy denowned slayer Sir Marthsalot.

Until next time,
Marth has exited.

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
um..cool. Im sure it'll be a great game man, and yea, I take it you main Marth. Whatever training you went through won't be enough to get my off the stage ;) You better be practicing or you'll get quite a cold reception.

Top Bottom