• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Everybody will just have to agree on the most convenient time to have it. And Steve is gonna go. Whether he likes it or NOT!! lol

I'm gonna look for a location, but I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be wasting my time with only 2 crews attending.

:ohwell:

zeex1

Smash Cadet
Everybody will just have to agree on the most convenient time to have it. And Steve is gonna go. Whether he likes it or NOT!! lol

I'm gonna look for a location, but I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be wasting my time with only 2 crews attending.

:ohwell:
im sure me and my crew would definitely come, but it would have to be during the break between semesters. i'm sure that would probably be a convenient time for most.

-zeex1

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
**** Black friday. My mom went out shopping with my sister whos back from College this week and refuse to now give me a ride.. Matt i need your adress and Phone# plz if I get the chance to come.

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
I'm moving the fest to tomorrow saturday cause I'm busy today and more people can go and again, IM me if you're coming.

Abulize

Smash Journeyman
????

i was referring to having a crew battle during winter vacatio, not today. i cant do anything this weekend, i got work friday saturday and sunday all day. :(.
Oh okay. A crew battle would be cool during winter break. And would you have to go to work if suddenly the building went up in flames? Because then we could go to the fest :p. Jk jk jk.

Xemnas - Mansex

Smash Cadet
Yay mes back from me grandmas house wit a new sigy :chuckle:

O.O

..........wow I didnt misss anything, nothing happend O.O

So................................................... any one going to the thing the 16th?

Abulize

Smash Journeyman
About the crew battle over the winter break. If you want to face my crew it'll have be to a lil' later on in the break because my college is on a trimester system and our vacations are a lil' different.

zeex1

Smash Cadet
i probably wont be going the 16th because of finals. i believe i have 2 the 18th and one the 21st so ill be studying.

-zeex1

Renesor

Smash Ace
only thing is, the basement is being redun, it depends on when it is finished, supposedly next week. if its finished before the crew battle starts, i dont mind having it over my house.

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
I don't mind if you guys have it at my house.. Just need 2 cubes for the other 2 tvs I have and it'll be set.

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Been a long time since i've posted but....
Smashfest at my house this saturday!

12/2/06 :X zomg december already? No wai!

Also im thinking about making a long island combo vid 2-3 songs, multiple characters, so record your matches n stuff. If you can, try to get the combos/matches recorded onto your computer before comming to me because im NOT gonna sit infront of a freakin vcr for hours on end trying to find 3 second clips. Im prepared to turn down crappy footage, and i was thinking something along the lines of: the person to get the best combos recorded picks a song or something.... ummm yeah, just a heads up.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
Also im thinking about making a long island combo vid 2-3 songs, multiple characters, so record your matches n stuff. If you can, try to get the combos/matches recorded onto your computer before comming to me because im NOT gonna sit infront of a freakin vcr for hours on end trying to find 3 second clips. Im prepared to turn down crappy footage, and i was thinking something along the lines of: the person to get the best combos recorded picks a song or something.... ummm yeah, just a heads up.

BIT**, don't steal my ideas. :psycho:

Umm, I have some decent combos with marth/link from a week or two ago... And i'm gonna be playing Matt a few times this week, so if I get anything good i'll give it to you Saturday.

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Umm also i was doing some reading and there was supposed to be some sort of crew battle over xmas break?.. i can host yet another fest over xmas break, so you guys don't have to worry about finding a spot.

Top Bottom