• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Ryan-K

Smash Master
is anyone having anything next saturday just wondering because i have another appointment for my other tooth that day but the appointment is l8r in the day but its supposed to be easier and faster

SLH

Smash Journeyman
I'll have an STD if I can play wii boxing with someone...

WII BOXING MM! :chuckle:

X2daJ

Smash Rookie
Just a random question, how many people do you think're gonna show up for the parallax tourney the 16th, and what caliber of player? ***? and DAN want to know.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
ull find out skill when u play ppl

also noone ask me to team with them please i only do teams in friendlies :/

unless ur name is hazz or steve/fantom that is lol

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Well Boolossus said hes not doing 2v2's so Im now in need of a partner, Hit me up on AIM if you wanna team. Volrec if you want I WILL team with you for 2v2 if runt cant, My falco is 100x better then last time I played you (was pretty bad, espiccaly on those TV's) and so is my C.falc, I look forward to another Falcon Ditto :)

alvin224

Smash Cadet
hey, can you change my name...

Alvn, Vnus/ Islip Terrace (Rochester for college)/ Sheik, Capt. Falcon, Falco, Marth/ AIM: chipmunksassembl

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Another smashfest at my house saturday Dec 9th

This time its a Smashfest/Wii fest =O if you have wii-motes.. BRING EM. I've got 2

Sk8er4ever714

Smash Apprentice
I can't go to DM0N's fest this Saturday, but sometime during Christmas break I am having a Smashfest at my house, on either the 26th, 28th, 29th, or 30th, whichever is best for everyone. So if you can go let me know and tell me which day is best. AIM=Sk8er4ever714

I also will hopefully have a Wii by then but if not my friend will probably bring his over, so either way there will be a Wii here.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
i will give anyone to 20 dollars to punch marth05/boolossus in the face, break out his teeth, etc.

if you think i am kidding then kill yourself

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Why dont you? I mean, If I CAN go.. I might be able to bring mine. Its uber good for smash

Ryan-K

Smash Master
because my tvs are too big and inpractical to carry around and dmons basement doesnt have the room for big tvs

plus im probly not allowed to bring em

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I guess not! BWAHAHAHAHAHHA, Hey Dmon i'll MM you in smash, 10 cents on Pokeballs on high, Poke floats Both have to be pikachu with only pokeballs as attacks

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
I guess not! BWAHAHAHAHAHHA, Hey Dmon i'll MM you in smash, 10 cents on Pokeballs on high, Poke floats Both have to be pikachu with only pokeballs as attacks
" Put a one and two zero's infront of that and you've got yourself a deal!" - Bender

**edit** about tv's... if you can fit it through my door and bring it downstairs, then back up when we're done... bring it.

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
If I go its gonna be after 8, I might bring a small tv, so ryan we can just do singles and stuff. I wanna practice my sheiky.

Abulize

Smash Journeyman
hey, can you change my name...

Alvn, Vnus/ Islip Terrace (Rochester for college)/ Sheik, Capt. Falcon, Falco, Marth/ AIM: chipmunksassembl
Lmao at Falco. :laugh:. Maybe when you can SHL you can put semi-falco. ****, my doo-rag was on too tight and it cut off the circulation to my ears. Can't wait for the smashfest. It's gonna be some good ****.

EDIT - Alvin, fix your sig. You used the wrong url.

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
Lmao at Falco. :laugh:. Maybe when you can SHL you can put semi-falco. ****, my doo-rag was on too tight and it cut off the circulation to my ears. Can't wait for the smashfest. It's gonna be some good ****.
QFT. Alvin, you "I don't need SHL".

SLH

Smash Journeyman
Might not make it tomorrow, but i'll see what I can do. If I go someone needs to let me borrow a controller, my X button no worky! T_T

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Sk8er, i would go, but i won't be arround the weekend before xmas, then i'm gonna be setting up the hyped crewbattles after xmas.. so.... idk how yours is gonna fit in there =\

Top Bottom