• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

MADHEX

Smash Apprentice
that tournament was hot man i am still pissed that lost in the losers bracket **** i hate does big tvs and my favorite match in that whole smashfest was with renesor in our last round we almost lasted for 8 minutes

Xemnas - Mansex

Smash Cadet
that tournament was hot man i am still pissed that lost in the losers bracket **** i hate does big tvs and my favorite match in that whole smashfest was with renesor in our last round we almost lasted for 8 minutes
O.O

Poo I wana see that now -.-

btw - that berserker thing in gears of war was the friggin juggernaut >.>

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Volrec saw what i ment by the lag on the TVs esp with falco. I got wrecked in our ditto :(

Ryan-K

Smash Master
itsb ecause falco has natural lag and the lag on the tvs only adds to the confusion because unlike fox falco is just timings not finger speed

Renesor

Smash Ace
Lol, lag tvs. Renesor couldnt waveshine me in a friendly we had. Lol
idk....it was kind of odd, not once could i waveshine while playing on the big tv....probably just need more practice......also.....I still need to face you Alejandro.....also.......new banna is nice shinehex, was it the same person who made the last one?

Xemnas - Mansex

Smash Cadet
I never notice lag. Sure, i think its like 1 frame or 2, but seriously, is it that bad?
Only if you love to complain >.>

Well, I'm a marth so it doesnt matter to me, my tiera and girly man sword will go fast any way. And I dont really tech that much anyway. It really depends on who you use and how you use them.

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
There is a way to fix the lag i think you just have to make the screens smaller but im not 100% sure. But it is very annoying hope they fix it for the 16th

Ryan-K

Smash Master
making the screen smallers they do that already but iit doesnt solve the problem

you need these expensive cables to completly help it

SLH

Smash Journeyman
It DOES help, but it still lags.

Whatever, maybe now people will be too scared to use Fox and Falco. :)

Abulize

Smash Journeyman
Parallax did'nt even have the low tier 1v1 or 2v2. I guess becuase they had a shortage of staff. Oh well it was still fun...Renesor won the tournament...and apparently I got beat by "bombsoldier"
Indeed you did get beat by Bombsoldier who played as Peach :laugh:. When someone took the name Ken I just had to enter as BS. I had a lot of fun Smashing with everyone and it was cool to see where I stand amongst everyone. Hope I'll get to Smash everyone once more before I go back to college but we'll see. It was cool to finally meet everyone. Peace.

Abulize

Smash Journeyman
Ok well here's my crew. Not everyone is an SWF member but I'll list the ones that are.

Crew: Base Masters
Abulize, zeex1, Kinlap, (Other anonymous members)

Once they get SWF names I'll update you.

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
I might have a fest this friday or saturday if anybody is interested. I just needa ask my bro if it's okay to use his room for smash since my room is too small for a bunch of people in one room.

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
I'm tryin' to have a LI Crew Battle. I need to know what crews would want to take part in this, so I can know if it's worth having. We can have Crew MMs or just for Pride. ALL CREWS IN LI SHOULD GO.

Renesor

Smash Ace
A LI crew battle sounds like a cool idea

team hotpoint:
Renesor, Madhex, Die, Shinehex, Arsen

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
The LI thread has been soo slowwww lately, anyone got new? Such as If they got a Wii or anything

SLH

Smash Journeyman
^ Completely off topic. This isn't a chatroom.

If anything, the thread has been 5x faster than normal since all these new people came along. 8 pages in a week is retarted.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Im sorry mr slh If your angry cause your wii hasent game in via mail yet :p

But in all honesty, When would we be having these crew battles..

Top Bottom