• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
im scurred to post my address here cause one time i did and a milion black people showed up and broke my chairs. ill send u a PM with my address

Puppet Master

Smash Cadet
can't makes Dmons fest on Sunday as of now but its not like you guys were expecting me to come...im getting better though so even if i did go i wouldn't get ***** as badly as last time (3-4 stocked every time)

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Yo puppet master I live really really close to commack its starts like right across my street if you every want to play PM me or something for practice.

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
Hey I live in commack to how come no one wants to play me :( and as a note to Eli, you shouldnt claim everyone for one crew otherwise who are we going to crew battle o and I'm in for the crew xD

aLee

Smash Cadet
next time i see you eli,
$2 MM my falcon vs your doc
$3 MM my marth vs your fox

i wanna see if my marth is ready for competitive play.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
CJ, yea you're in.
Alee I accept of course, will you be at Dmon's fest this Sunday?
Jex, I used to live in Suffolk County for a long time. I've been living in Queens for a little over a year now. I've been going to NYC events like weeklies and tournaments and I've been to a smashfest or two around here. Doesn't mean I can't still go nuts with the LI crowd considering that I still go to school in Suffolk and work in Suffolk.

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
Yo listen up foolz. I'm making a crew. I'm thinking of some names but atm my favorite one is T.R.I.A.D. Team **** In All Directions

So far member list:

Eli
Ryan
Gordon
Doowop

If any others want in let us know, I already have some friends who will be in it that I didn't list as well.

So let us know. (*looks at SLH, CJ, Dmon, Kurt, Matt, Jex*)

Why a crew? I'm bored and want to make artwork and stuff about a crew and videos and such. :)
So can anyone join this crew? :)

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
next time i see you eli,
$2 MM my falcon vs your doc
$3 MM my marth vs your fox

i wanna see if my marth is ready for competitive play.
And by $2 MM my falcon vs your doc, you must mean ur falcon vs my fox on FD, i ACCEPT!

oh yeah and about the amount of people showing up to the fests, it can reach about... 18 sometimes but i dont think it'll be that big this time. Besides, my chairs are freakin broken.

aLee

Smash Cadet
And by $2 MM my falcon vs your doc, you must mean ur falcon vs my fox on FD, i ACCEPT!

oh yeah and about the amount of people showing up to the fests, it can reach about... 18 sometimes but i dont think it'll be that big this time. Besides, my chairs are freakin broken.
haha ill take that MM dmon. knee > multi-shine son! :O

eli, one of my friends from geneseo is staying with me for the next 4 days so im not sure if i can make it to dmon's smashfest, ill honestly try my best to make it but the chances are very slim.

o and this crew is gonna be brolic, i can see it now

Puppet Master

Smash Cadet
woah, all the sudden there are matches to play... im pretty bad though idk if you wanna play me but im sure we could play sometime

very slight possibility i can get to DMONs

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
ok all i see in team Get ***** from all directions are

Scrub
some black kid
someone who never rests
and also that Gordon kid

lul see what i did there? DID YOU SEE IT?!

*Edit* oh and yeah of course you can come CJ, it would be breaking one of the rules of falcon for you not to be able to come to a dmon fest

Puppet Master

Smash Cadet

Scrub
some black kid
someone who never rests
and also that Gordon kid

*Edit* oh and yeah of course you can come CJ, it would be breaking one of the rules of falcon for you not to be able to come to a dmon fest
although chances are slim... do i have permission as well DMON?

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
My bday smashfest was held during the last castle golf event, that's why nobody really showed to castle golf from the smash community. Nobody that was any good at least. I doubt I'll go to the next castle golf one but if I do I'd obviously win.
You didn't win last time since Wes showed up... Wes owns :)

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
I won't money match because my jewish ways have caught up to me, and dmon is it possible for me to come to said smashfest?
OMG CJ ur jewish?

Scrub
some black kid
someone who never rests
and also that Gordon kid

I see what u did there
and also I shal be coming it would be breaking one of the rules of dmons fest if i didnt drive CJ there xD

oh yea and cj wtf u left chicken quesedilla :urg: i guess imma have to join dpc they would want me :p (ill be the commack part of deer park xD)

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
OMG CJ ur jewish?

I see what u did there
and also I shal be coming it would be breaking one of the rules of dmons fest if i didnt drive CJ there xD

oh yea and cj wtf u left chicken quesedilla :urg: i guess imma have to join dpc they would want me :p (ill be the commack part of deer park xD)
Kurt I didn't even know chicken quesedilla was still around who was in that me you and everyone else on LI right?

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Yea kurt, you know team chicken quesadilla is just going crazy with all those crew battles they've been doing, lol.

I dunno, guess I just see no activity there unless something happens, like CJ joining TRIAD for example. Then you jump on him about it, but you're probably just kidding.

Resident evil 4.

How about uniting under TRIAD instead because we ****. I get off of work at 5 on Sunday so I'll be goin to Dmon's fest after that time. I'm sure that'll be fun. ;o

Btw, go to Dmon's fest on Sunday everyone. You're not allowed to not go. Kthxbai.

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
Yea kurt, you know team chicken quesadilla is just going crazy with all those crew battles they've been doing, lol.

I dunno, guess I just see no activity there unless something happens, like CJ joining TRIAD for example. Then you jump on him about it, but you're probably just kidding.

Resident evil 4.

How about uniting under TRIAD instead because we ****. I get off of work at 5 on Sunday so I'll be goin to Dmon's fest after that time. I'm sure that'll be fun. ;o

Btw, go to Dmon's fest on Sunday everyone. You're not allowed to not go. Kthxbai.
can i like get a ride from someone?

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
i think we should just bring back chicken quesadilla and do some ****** :)
oh
ur in chicken quesadilla if u have gone to applebees with me and cj
so thats basically all the cool ppl from LI xD

Top Bottom